Rust free, dent free 1980 Volare fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a nice pair of 1980 Volare fenders that I will sell for $150 but you must pick them up. I really don't want to try to ship these. I'm located near La Porte in North Central Indiana. I could deliver them within about 50 miles.

100_3743 (Medium).jpg

100_3744 (Medium).jpg

efriedrich

Reaction score
I love to see clean rust free parts for sale that are reasonable, if that was a fender for my Barracuda it would be a thousand dollars, good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

D Dodge

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. So they will fit an earlier car if you don't mind the slightly different look.

canmechtech

Reaction score
no real difference in look between the bodys on later or early aspens and volares the trim/lights and grilles are the only real diff. fenders are the same across the board i have a 80 volare fender on my 77 aspen on the rhs and the original on the left once the trim was removed both are identical in look and style. chrysler used the same mold for the stamping press for all aspen/volare fenders only diff is some came with he mounting hardware for trim clips some didnt.

77RTNJ

Reaction score
1980 are different from the 76 to 79 fenders. These fenders will not fit without changing over the whole front end. They will bolt to the car, but you need everything to change it to look like a 1980 on a 76-to 79 car: fenders, grille, bumpers, hood and corner pieces. Plus probably bumper mounts, etc.. 1980 is the only year the fenders do not interchange.

Kevin

D Dodge

Reaction score
Thanks, Kevin. I didn't think they would. If anyone could use these just make an offer.

Last edited:

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Dang In. Shipping would be a killer probably, not to mention what the shape they would be in by the time they got here... I will keep an eye on these tho... My 76 Volare's LF has the starting of rust on the top of fender, and the RF has been 'bumped' soooo..... appx weight on each? might check shipping and see if its cost prohibitive to get shipped this far...

77RTNJ

Reaction score
Dang In. Shipping would be a killer probably, not to mention what the shape they would be in by the time they got here... I will keep an eye on these tho... My 76 Volare's LF has the starting of rust on the top of fender, and the RF has been 'bumped' soooo..... appx weight on each? might check shipping and see if its cost prohibitive to get shipped this far...

They won't fit yours unless you are goint to swap the whole front end. see my previous post above.

Look for 76 -79 fenders.

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
They won't fit yours unless you are goint to swap the whole front end. see my previous post above.

Look for 76 -79 fenders.

Dang... we must have all been posting @ the same time.... Oh well, and no I wasnt changing to the 80 front....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back