Salvage '81 Imperial $150!!

My imp

Reaction score
That's all Greek to me, Brother! Obviously my computer skills are dwarfed by even my 2 yr old G-daughter. If she could only talk better, I could learn what all those links, & letters mean! Had some dents, but for $150! Hope someone can make use of it. If nothing else, it could put an end to the speculation about Imperial vs. Mirada/Cordoba windshields! Take measurements, & pull & compare. If it fits, triple your money. If not, I'm sure you could sell it for more than you paid for it!

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
I just copied and pasted the link, from 7am till you know what time in the afternoon im on my phone

georad

Reaction score
I can end the J body windshield fitment speculation. I have swapped many windshields between Cordobas and Imperials. they are the same size. The only difference was the imperial had different tint options. that is why Imperials show multiple part numbers.

My imp

Reaction score
I can end the J body windshield fitment speculation. I have swapped many windshields between Cordobas and Imperials. they are the same size. The only difference was the imperial had different tint options. that is why Imperials show multiple part numbers.
See that! Finally we have the definitive answer! We always figured it had to be something like that, or thickness, because the trim is the same. Thanks again!

72Dodge

Reaction score
OK, so anyone got a spare Imperial windshield?! LOL... willing to roadtrip (within reason) for it!!!

NoCar340

Reaction score
Now I've got to make a phone call to find out if the windshield is good in that nearby parts car... 72Dodge, I'm within reasonable driving distance, too (under 4 hours).

Back