sure makes me miss my 1st new car

WildCat

Reaction score
I enjoy checking out this site, BUT, it sure makes me miss and wonder where my very 1st new cars is now.

I bought it new in 1977, think May, ordered it with almost the options

The orange and white survivor (kind of hard to believe he hasn't sold it) and the light blue RR really make me want another even though I have too many cars now.

These cars didn't get much respect when new and for years were the red headed stepchild of the mopar clan

If any of you ever find a dark blue 77 aspen custom with T tops sure would love to see some pictures of it. there was a guy at Chrysler's Indy Electrical plant that had one the same color as mine but had a light blue top and interior when i worked there.

Mine had black top and interior, AC, PW, PDL, folding rear seat, posi rear, CC, buckets and console, tilt wheel. Was Ziebarted new and had yellow Ziebart covers everywhere.

Last seen in Anderson Indiana with a 6 pak hood scoop that was flat black (looked like crap on it) that was in the late 80's

My guess it has been long gone

77Aspen1.jpg

77TTopAspen.jpg

Aspen.jpg

My ex had some more and probably better pictures of it 30 years ago, wonder if she still has them, probelm is she was in all of them.

DAMN I MISS THAT CAR

77Aspen1.jpg

77TTopAspen.jpg

Aspen.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I enjoy checking out this site, BUT, it sure makes me miss and wonder where my very 1st new cars is now.

I bought it new in 1977, think May, ordered it with almost the options

The orange and white survivor (kind of hard to believe he hasn't sold it) and the light blue RR really make me want another even though I have too many cars now.

These cars didn't get much respect when new and for years were the red headed stepchild of the mopar clan

If any of you ever find a dark blue 77 aspen custom with T tops sure would love to see some pictures of it. there was a guy at Chrysler's Indy Electrical plant that had one the same color as mine but had a light blue top and interior when i worked there.

Mine had black top and interior, AC, PW, PDL, folding rear seat, posi rear, CC, buckets and console, tilt wheel. Was Ziebarted new and had yellow Ziebart covers everywhere.

Last seen in Anderson Indiana with a 6 pak hood scoop that was flat black (looked like crap on it) that was in the late 80's

My guess it has been long gone

View attachment 852

View attachment 853

View attachment 854

My ex had some more and probably better pictures of it 30 years ago, wonder if she still has them, probelm is she was in all of them.

DAMN I MISS THAT CAR
:icon_fU: the ex...there are plenty of them out there now for sale...it's time to snag you one...may not be the exact same car but it will still be an F body

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
get another! if nu bought that car new where those rims a option alot of aspens havem but i also have old ansens on the valiant

WildCat

Reaction score
get another! if nu bought that car new where those rims a option alot of aspens havem but i also have old ansens on the valiant

it had 14" magnum style wheels with whitewalls from the factory.

Had the Aluminum slots and Goodyears ready to go on for DAY 2, day one picked the car up at dealer then drove it home and had to get ready to go to work. So dad drove it that night.

Day 2 jacked it up and put on the airshocks and big tires.

Had slots on it till buddy's mustang got totaled and I bought the cragers and BF Goodrich TA radials from him.

The orange with white interior is real tempting, but the distance to go get it, does not have AC and no t tops.

and I DON'T NEED ANOTHER CAR

CatGoodPIE66.jpg

Prowler on RT 66

resizeCaddy2.jpg

74 Coupe deVille with 30,000 miles

resizedfallImp.jpg

81 Imperial with 15,000 miles

JDRFDart.jpg

67 dart 340 4 speed

82Imperial.jpg

complete 82 Imperial (for sale without snowflake wheels)

see I DON'T NEED ANOTHER CAR, plus I have a 1995 Dodge 2500 4x4 with cummins diesel, 2004 freestar van (wife's) and 2007 Mustang convertible my driver

CatGoodPIE66.jpg

resizeCaddy2.jpg

resizedfallImp.jpg

JDRFDart.jpg

82Imperial.jpg

Back