There is going to be ANOTHER Rocky movie called CREED.

greymouser7

Reaction score
He must be making soooo much money. An interesting point was that during the filming of The Expendables, his son Sage Stallone died drug overdose (first reports) or heart disease on July 13, 2012 and he continued the filming of The Expendables 2nd movie. I had heard a rumor that was the reason why the second movie was not as good. The first 'Expendables' made over 34 million opening weekend. 'Rambo' -another resurrected movie series of his, made over $18 million during it's opening weekend.

<<Wikipedia: Injuries

Known for physically demanding roles, and his willingness to do a majority of his own stunts, Stallone has suffered numerous injuries during his acting career. For a scene in Rocky IV, he told Dolph Lundgren "Punch me as hard as you can in the chest." "Next thing I know, I was in intensive care at St. John's Hospital for four days. It's stupid!"[58] While filming a fight scene with actor Steve Austin in The Expendables, he broke his neck, which required the insertion of a metal plate.[59] During the filming of Escape to Victory, Stallone broke a finger trying to save a penalty kick from Pelé.>>

------------
Sylvester Stallone breaks up real fight on 'Creed' set with Tony Bellew

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...eed-set-with-tony-bellew/ar-BBi9Pap?ocid=iehp

"Sylvester Stallone broke up a very real, unscripted fight on the set of his Rocky sequel Creed. While shooting in Aston, Pennsylvania on Monday, an actor and boxer named Tony Bellew, who plays a character named Pretty Ricky in the movie, jumped out of the ring while shooting a scene and really started punching a man who plays his corner coach in the film. It’s unclear what prompted the real-life fight.

Stallone and others involved in the movie rushed to the brawl and separated the two men. Security also kicked everyone off the set while the police were called. Gossip Cop has reached out to Stallone’s spokesperson as well as a rep for the film for any additional information or clarification about the impromptu fight. We will update when more information becomes available. The scuffle was first reported by TMZ

Back