Tilt Steering column

65 Dartman

Reaction score
I have a tilt steering column which i believe is from an 80, possibly an 81. I need to replace the multifunction turn signal arm. I don’t have a FSM for info on how to do this. If anyone has one, could you give me a short tutorial on how to remove the arm. Thanks in advance!

dkamp

Reaction score
this is from an 80
1672542747034.jpeg
1672542775744.jpeg

Item 16 but it says its in Group8
I will dig deeper....
DKamp

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Its a gm style column. That should make the info easier to find online.

dkamp

Reaction score
I was having difficulties identifying my column. So I could not get the needed part numbers. I went to a local Dodge Parts dept and was Greatly impressed that they allowed me to look at their parts manuals. They commented that I was the first to open a Physical Book Parts manual in over 5 years. they said they used to use Microfiche, then a few years ago went totally Online for all parts. but the Online version was I think only the last 8-10 years. I discovered that the Dealer parts manuals are "ALL" vehicles for that year. So I looked for details about my column to eliminate the years that it was not. I was left with 2 years that it "might" be. Then when comparing, discovered that both years had the same part numbers for all the column parts. They allowed me to take Pictures of all the pages I wanted to.
A visit to your local Dodge Parts dept might help you. Ask them if you can look at them so it does not take their time away from them.
DKamp

Back