Watch it at the big shows

slant6billy

Reaction score
Motorcycle gathering like ABATE Christmas Toy drive and now a few Car shows this year suffered some really low down crap. There are thieves going after the easy pickens of high concentrated good 'ol iron & muscle cars.

Tow rigs/ trailers with the restored iron are also subject to thieves.

If they want it bad enough, it is already gone.

No one wants to wreck a numbers matching ride with a kill switch or GPS, but these thieves don't belong at the shows. The steering wheel club, foot pedal/ steering wheel lock, viscous dog, or double odd buck shot- what ever works.... stay vigilant!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Scumbags know no bounds.
It's unfortunate but you have to lock everything down worth over ten cents now.

Some jackass even stole a 30lb. propane tank off the front of my trailer once. Now I lock everything.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
man o man the stones on some people ,i wouldn't want to be the guy getting caught stealing a car at a car show ,you would get beat to death by the crowd ,and rightfully deserve it !

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Of the three Chebbies stolen at Woodward, Papa John's Crapero and the black 66 Shovelle had the trucks and trailers stolen at the same time.
The 60's 'Core'vette vert was parked for 2 for 2 hrs w/ the top down.
Papa John got his Crapero back.

Then there was the Yellow 70 Roadrunner stolen from the Mopar Nats couple weeks ago.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to find a 'stolen' story from Moparfest, but can't find one yet.
Been trying all years for one story of 'something'

USA! USA! USA!

super-p

Reaction score
yes we had a guy try that at a show dumb butt didn't know the car owner was looking right at him you're right the whole show got in his azz

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Of the three Chebbies stolen at Woodward, Papa John's Crapero and the black 66 Shovelle had the trucks and trailers stolen at the same time.
The 60's 'Core'vette vert was parked for 2 for 2 hrs w/ the top down.
Papa John got his Crapero back.

Then there was the Yellow 70 Roadrunner stolen from the Mopar Nats couple weeks ago.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to find a 'stolen' story from Moparfest, but can't find one yet.
Been trying all years for one story of 'something'

USA! USA! USA!

We've got no shortage of criminal asshats up here.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
i heard some parts were stolen off a couple cars at moparfest last yr but could just be a rumor

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
i heard some parts were stolen off a couple cars at moparfest last yr but could just be a rumor

I keep punching in 'Stolen at Moparfest', 'Theft at MoparFest', 'Moparfest Theft', and not getting a single hit.

Meanwhile in Kitchener-

KITCHENER

Teens gang up on cyclists, steal rides near Lakeside Park

Three bicycles were stolen from four males in the area of Greenbrook Drive and Stirling Avenue in Kitchener about 11:20 p.m. Thursday. The men were approached by four or five other male teens who carried weapons, Waterloo Regional Police report. The bikes were taken and the males were last seen heading into Lakeside Park. All the suspects were described as black and about 17 years old. One was short and wearing a hooded leopard print vest. Another was tall and wearing a red sweater and flack flat brimmed baseball cap. The other tall suspect was wearing a black sweater. Another was of average height with the sides of his head shaved, and wearing a black, crew neck sweater with print on the front.

Back