Wayward B body guy

5wndwcpe

Reaction score
Hey all,
My name is Pete and I'm a long time member of FABO and FBBO, but new to these here parts. The stable consists of primarily '68 B bodies but recent job changes and the requisite increase in commuting distance necessitated the need for a new daily driver.

I was going to purchase a 2013 Avenger but then figured if I was going to buy a new car...............which of course had me upgrading to a Challenger. :glasses2: I mean, if you're gonna have car payments, have car payments.

But in the end, I just couldn't come to terms with the depreciation factor of a brandy new car. And the car payments.

So here I am walking around Carlisle when it hits me - I'll just buy a Dodge Magnum (circa '78-'79). Yeah, well easier said than done, but what I did end up buying was an '83 Cordoba with 19,700 original miles. I'm sorting it out now and trying to navigate the quirks of a J body. I've already found this site to be friendly and useful (but with Joey at the helm, that comes as no surprise). Thanks for having me fellas and I look forward to being part of the community.

P1010002.jpg
P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Hey bothhh....you thee this guys Cordoba?

Yes tattoo.....I've seen it.....I can smell that fine Corinthian leather from here.
Yes......yes.......I think he can stay.........
fantasy-island.jpg

fantasy-island.jpg

Back