Well here I am.

muzy

Reaction score
Well looks like a decent site. Happy to be here.
Just collecting info and knowledge as I will be returning to work on my 1980 Mirada CMX.
I am the second owner, bought it in Winnipeg MB with about 3000 km on it. It now has about 60000km, but is a basket case. A roller but basket case non the less.
So 30 years and 5 moves its time to get at it. Wish me luck, as just last month I lost 2 fingers, middle ones , left hand, I am right handed.
Cheers

69-

Reaction score
Uhh, thats bad (fingers).

And of course, get the basket fixed. Have any pics?

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Welcome to the club!

I second 69-'s inquiry...give us so pics man...basket case or not, we certainly have the background here to help out!!!

muzy

Reaction score
Ok, here are a couple shots.
Cheers

20220820_101357.jpg

20220820_101420.jpg

muzy

Reaction score
Hmm...reminds me of my coupe AFTER I had completely stripped the car down...LOL, so you still have all the parts, or is this the AS-IS and 'now comes the joy of finding the missing pieces' type of a challenge here?
Most of the parts are made the moves I do believe, many interior part have taken damage. Will be a slow sort. Not sure what I will do about the red crushed velvet interior I did many years ago.
Cheers

Hayzoos

Reaction score
Looks like a good project. So, almost halfway done. First half is disassembly, then reassembly. Second half always seems to take so much longer.

muzy

Reaction score
Looks like a good project. So, almost halfway done. First half is disassembly, then reassembly. Second half always seems to take so much longer.
Yea, your funny for sure.:rolleyes::)
Guess I might as well fire up a thread for it. Should be able to accomplish that this week. No shop so she is going to be fun.
Cheers

80mirada

Reaction score
I remember that stage....my poor car has been through too many moves, hoping the next move is as an actual car rather than a in garage ornament

Back