What Did You Do Today?

crayzcuda

Reaction score
I guess I'll start by saying I posted this thread. Actually, I took my '79 out for the first time this year a couple of days ago. This morning I went out to the garage to discover I had a fuel leak (and yes I had a smoke dangling from my mouth when I entered the garage.) All is well though, changed hose from hard line to fuel pump. Got the gas all soaked up and airing out garage now as I type. Well back out to the garage to see what I can get done...there is a car show tomorrow called The Spring Thaw which is our first show of the year here, however, the "Thaw" part hasn't arrived yet.

efriedrich

Reaction score
I just washed and waxed the 5th Ave. I'm getting ready to vac it out and wipe down the interior. I wish I could say that I was going to the track but that will be later this summer once I get some power adders on it.

lowbudget

Reaction score
Getting my stuff packed so I can fly out of Kuwait tonight. Tomorrow I will be flying home for days off. I should have a new to me Road Runner and 2 parts cars waiting for me at the house. Then off to Boise to pick up another Road Runner I bought 3 months ago.

Dago Red

Reaction score
Holy Cow!

Ran the brake lines and mounted the front end on my early Dart project. Trying to figure out how to keep the steering link from binding on the header.

If it rains, I'll mount the hood and work on the drivers compartment.

If not, I'm going racing!

Houston1.jpg

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Went to work from 0615-1615 hrs, had 2 projects that had to get done with minimal occupant in the office buildings

crayzcuda

Reaction score
Lazy day for me, painted up some suspension parts and then went to the "Spring Thaw" car show. The weather actually wasn't bad...no snow LOL and a few Mopars made it out. All in all, same cars I see every year.

ramenth

Reaction score
Did nothing on my project. Did a tune up and fuel filter on an '05 Monte Carlo. Wrestled with the belt tensioner on the wife's Hyundai, set up more appointments for the week. Looks to be a fairly slow week, but that'll give me some time to clean the shop and maybe get some work done on my niece's car. It'll also give a chance to talk to a buddy about bringing in Jamison's Cordoba.

Back