Whats The Chances

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
So I took the aspen out for a run today after work drove around for about two hours ect. Aspen will hall ass. Well got on it a little for the hell of it wouldn't you know it bam blue lights appeared in my rear view mirror. It was the SHERIFF him self here in our town. He said sir you know you were speeding right? I said yes sir I was. He said that's a nice looking Dodge you have there sir. I said thank you I appreciate it. Said he clocked me doing 65 in a 45 I said okay. He said since I like your car and since I understand you were just testing it your free to go with a warning sir have a good night. I said thank you sir I appreciate it. Its always nice to know some SHERIFFS are dodge fans. :toothy9:

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Something about a MOPAR. I would drive cross country and you know how people say if a state trooper pulls you over it means a ticket...not in a 68 Barracuda..I got pulled over so he could check out the car... In fact I never got a ticket ever in that car and was pulled over about 5 or 6 times. Haven't tested my theory with the Volare yet but you have confirmed it for me.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
:oops:

joe+hig+A.jpg

joe+hig+A.jpg

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
It has been a pretty ruff time here. I put my father in the ground a few weeks ago so any breaks I can get. I welcome them.

Cordoba1

Reaction score
I have similar good luck while driving a Mercury Marauder. I crested an interstate hill at 84 (in a 65), saw the Wisconsin state trooper in the median, and thought for sure I was gonna get nailed. (Residence of southern Wisconsin are sometimes uncool to those that have Illinois license plates. [Chicagoans invade WI on the weekends.])

Back