Windshield (E-Bay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Noticed that also about the ad not saying. I do know that 2 door and 4 door are not the same. 4 door has a more upright windshield.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
i wouldn't buy it that de-lamination spot on it once the heat of the sun is on it will continue at an accelerated rate and look like crap in no time ,,its junk imo a used one would be better plus it will have the tint that one is clear

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
Noticed that also about the ad not saying. I do know that 2 door and 4 door are not the same. 4 door has a more upright windshield.

And the glass is taller.
I've only been able to save one windshield from all the F's I've parted and its from a wagon. Its a keeper just in case mine gets broken.
Saved a buttload of 2 and 4 door back glass though...cant seem to break those...lol

Aspen500

Reaction score
I only posted it because I heard windshields aren't available from the glass companies anymore. I could be wrong though, haven't actually checked.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I only posted it because I heard windshields aren't available from the glass companies anymore. I could be wrong though, haven't actually checked.

When it comes to our cars the more available options the better. Thank you for posting Sir.

greymouser7

Reaction score
i just bought one, installed for $200 for my aspen build.

there are a few left in supply, yet drying up

I was certain that the windshields were the same from 76-89

Aspen500

Reaction score
I suppose they're like the door glass. Not being made anymore but can be found. I asked the glass guy they used most times when I was working at the Audi dealer, back around 2009, here about it. It took a few weeks but he kept on it and found both sides. tinted. Date on the packages was sometime in the early 1980's, don't remember the exact year.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
What ever you do. Don't call those safe lite people they have no clue. There is no telling how many windows they have replaced over the years and wanted me to drive to them. I think I got a quote for like $750 and I was like does that include my gas or is that extra. I wont leave the car at any business of any kind.

Sedanman

Reaction score
You can see it is delaminating at the bottom and it will fog up quick. I can get a new windshield for my 67 Valiant for $388 installed. I can ask about other glass if someone is looking. I'm sure $288 is just for the glass

Sedanman

Reaction score
I'll ask him and see what he says. I think he said Pilkington has a classic glass line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back