Yes... The World is Going Down The Crapper. Read at your own risk.

Wylde1

Reaction score
"An analysis of the human flesh capsules found they are contaminated with super bacteria."

And I hope that super bacteria kills everyone of those yin-yangs that took a capsule knowing what it contains. This world is truly eff'd up.

Wylde1.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
"An analysis of the human flesh capsules found they are contaminated with super bacteria."

And I hope that super bacteria kills everyone of those yin-yangs that took a capsule knowing what it contains. This world is truly eff'd up.

Wylde1.
I agree with that part of the world being fffed up.

efriedrich

Reaction score
Wow, and I thought eating tiger paws and rhinoceros horn was messed up.

ramenth

Reaction score
It's amazing what superstition can do.

This is kinda like the spreading of AIDS in Africa. An infected male sits down with the local witch doctor and the witch doctor tells him the way to cure it is to have sex with a virgin. So the idiot runs out, rapes a 12 year old girl, and thinks he's cured when all he's done is infect more people and doomed an innocent to death.

Cultural stupidity and superstition can do more harm than good.

South Korea wants to put and end to this, it's going to be like the War on Drugs here. Millions wasted trying to "fight" it on the street level with dealers and users when they need to put more time in overcoming ages old stupidity.

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
it shows that more and more people don't have respect for humanity any more.the persons that made those pills should be forced to take them themselves.

Back