77 woody wagon...... Anybody interested?

9secRR

Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling my volare wagon. I will post pics tonight if any body wants to have a look.

Located in Saskatchewan Canada.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
couldn't help myself..
bbwood.jpg

bbwood.jpg

9secRR

Reaction score
as soon as I get home I will take a few pics.

I've had this car for 5 years. drove it everyday till last fall. I don't like to see it sit there and not get driven.

it's powered by the mighty 360''. { the only stock 360'' I have ever had}. 2 new rear tires, new heater core, new carb. runs and drives really well. speedo does not work, and I didn't care if it did work or not. gas gauge works sometimes. 100% bone stock never been touched.

$800 and not a penny less

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Holy plaid Batman!!
Nice!
What are the details?

Rails are good, solid?

Dang....I like it!

Last edited:

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
I have seen some wicked fast wagons like that. no one ever expects a station wagon to haul ass. looks like it was well taken care of.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Looks pretty solid to me. Whats the underside look like? I would love to have that cream dream but my wife would flip with all the projects I already have going. Someone will love redoing and getting there hands on that wagon. Just imagine dusting someone at a light with that thing and watching them say nothing but ****. Yep you just got owned by a wagon Lol. I have always loved the old wagons back in the day and present there is nothing cooler then all original and stock. Love those old school seats too! Good Luck with it.

Last edited:

9secRR

Reaction score
wagon is solid. typical surface rust from the -30*c winter we get up here. I drove it everyday for 5 years and it never let me down, even in the bitter cold. the only reason I'm selling cause I hate to see things sit.

does not burn oil or leak, never had to add oil in 5 years. trans shifts perfect. it floats down the highway and is very comfy.

I think $800 is a pretty good deal so I will not move at all.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
only Manitoba that separates us............just sayin!!!!!

I know..................
Are you kidding man?
I've already tried to ponder how fast I could come up with the coin and what it would cost to ship it here.........kill me now....

Sweet wagon!

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That woody is giving me a woody!!

.....two provinces actually.....two day drive back.

Last edited:
Back