A Visit To The Dark Side

Aspen500

Reaction score
You know, the spokes person on the TV ads? Maybe they don't show those in Canada???

jan1.jpg

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Inherited it? Sorry for your wife's loss, and oddly enough, her "gain" as well...

OBD II sucks if you don't have a $12,000 handheld to read it all properly. a $1,000 Solus wouldn't be too bad, I suppose. But those $40 jokes they use at the local big box parts vomiter is only good for killing the messenger. Wife's cam sensor went bad, throws a crank sensor code. Upstream O2 goes out, it cries downstream..

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Inherited it? Sorry for your wife's loss, and oddly enough, her "gain" as well...

OBD II sucks if you don't have a $12,000 handheld to read it all properly. a $1,000 Solus wouldn't be too bad, I suppose. But those $40 jokes they use at the local big box parts vomiter is only good for killing the messenger. Wife's cam sensor went bad, throws a crank sensor code. Upstream O2 goes out, it cries downstream..

Ultimately this is a drive it till it becomes a pain in the ass then lose it car. I have no loyalty to this plastic blob whatsoever. If it pissesme off it will go bye bye.

Aspen500

Reaction score

Always remember,,,,,,,,,,,,the trouble code(s) are only a starting point for diagnosis. I'm sure you already know that, I'm just stressing the point.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
When this hunk of fine Japanese engineering starts to go south on me it could easily wind up in the derby.

Back