Danger, They're Out There

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
With out screwing up Capt's PSA thread, I'll continue the discussion about the aliens in another thread.

At the grocery store, the cashier has scanned the merchandise, then announces a total, suddenly an alien mind transfer happens.
The moron is confused and NOW is the time to look for money, because on other planets stuff is free and money is not needed.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Going into a building with 2 sets of doors, and the person in front HAS to STOP to look at their cell.
Because NO ONE ELSE would ever enter the building.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
We have lots of trains, but after the train is over, the line up takes forever.

Morons take the tracks daily at 60K, but after a train you have to brake and go real slow over the tracks.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
See? I think the alien theory is true. I mean I know a lot of people are naturally stupid but the level of mental atrophy has been way too noticeable lately.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Saw a guy in the car ahead of me at a red light. Light turns green but he doesn't go. I can see he's not looking at his phone or a gps. He's looking straight ahead but there's like a three second delay till I honk at him. WTF?????

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Back in the old days government projects where always on time and on/under budget and they did it with pencils, slide rules and telegrams.

Now every project is billions over budget with computers, calculators and email.

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
It`s not aliens. It`s just that they are much more important than you are. Or at least they think so. No need to have any concern that they are wasting everyone elses life.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Saw a guy in the car ahead of me at a red light. Light turns green but he doesn't go. I can see he's not looking at his phone or a gps. He's looking straight ahead but there's like a three second delay till I honk at him. WTF?????
When it warms up, an air horn is coming.
They F/A stock horns are too polite.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You can get the over the counter parts store ones.
I've been thinking of putting a air tank in the trunk and hooking up to something big, like a tugboat horn.

If I could I'd mount this.

440px-ChryslerAirRaidSiren-WPCMuseum-03-20-2011.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
You guys ever watch that show "Ancient Alien's" on The History Channel? I truly do believe we are not alone on this planet. As you guys mentioned above, it just has to be!
Either that or the aliens are sucking the common sense out of a random sampling of humans for a scientific study they are doing..................

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You guys ever watch that show "Ancient Alien's" on The History Channel? I truly do believe we are not alone on this planet. As you guys mentioned above, it just has to be!
Either that or the aliens are sucking the common sense out of a random sampling of humans for a scientific study they are doing..................

I'm thinking more like shop vaccing their brains completely out.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Darth Car got a set of Freeway Blasters for Christmas. They are really loud.
horn160121.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
The 'Planeteers' are the travelling aliens and the Reptoids have been here for over 10,000 yrs.

Look around, are you saying Orville Whynne, Shiney Pony or even the 'Donald' are not aliens?
Little cross of 'They Live' and 'Men in Black'

The vid of what country Mt Rushmore is in? is bad, I've seen worse.
How many minutes in an hour?
How many seconds in a minute?
How do those round clocks with the hands work?
If you are driving 60 mph, how many miles do you travel in an hour?

Back