Excessive White Smoke Out Exhaust

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
what type of gas do you use? does it contain a high amount of ethonol? that shit has a higher water content in it from the alcohol and when it sits for a long time can really cause trouble with our older cars

I despise that crap.
For two years now I've been running ethanol free premium in all three of my cars. Better performance and gas mileage and no problems whatsoever from the gunk that ethanol leaves behind. Well worth the extra money in my opinion.

alf44

Reaction score
here 91 octane non ethonol gas is 50 cents more that 87. today its 3.09 for 87 at most stations

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
here 91 octane non ethonol gas is 50 cents more that 87. today its 3.09 for 87 at most stations

You guys south of the border are lucky.
Ethanol free premium 91 up here is about $1.40 per liter right now.
That's about $5.30 per gallon.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
This thread was very informative thanks ,my car runs good but i think new plugs ,wires distributer and better gas are in the near future for me its the one thing ive not really replaced on my car as all looks ok but looks can be deceiving ,and it wont break the bank either ,,thanks guys for the info

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Just to touch base on the original post the gas and smoke issue was from a shot fuel pump. Has been replaced. Now I can focus on bigger issues such as the motor rebuild since I can now breathe in my garage without choking to death. :icon_thumright:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Just to touch base on the original post the gas and smoke issue was from a shot fuel pump. Has been replaced. Now I can focus on bigger issues such as the motor rebuild since I can now breathe in my garage without choking to death. :icon_thumright:

Great news.....and not a big buck fix.
Glad you got r dun....

Back