F-M-J's... The Rodney Dangerfield of Mopars...

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I like being one of the only Aspen R/T's at the shows. 9 times out of 10 I am the only F-body period. Where I come from you see way more chevys and fords than anything else anyway, hell it's nice just to see a mopar. I attended a little show on the river in Ravenswood last year with less than 50 cars and there were 5 67-69 camaros and a 68 firebird there! There were a couple novas and a 57 chevy and several mustangs yadda yadda, my point is if it's a mopar then I like it. We gotta stick together because trust me we are the minority compared to the ford and chevy guys!

-Kenny

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I see a fair showing of Mopar's up here at shows
But I definitely seem to be the lone M body representative.
Rarely see F's and only seen one J in years.
I love being the oddball at the shows.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Back in college (center city Phila), Homeless panhandlers would not bother me while driving my F-body. With the see thru fenders, they figured I did not have change to spare. It would be the car passed over when the crackheads would go up and down the block ripping through every car parked on the street.

slant6billy

Reaction score
'Cheers Season 8 Episode 5 - The Two Faces of Norm' Quote / end quote: Sam Malone says he has never been able to drive across the city of Boston as fast as he could in his Plymouth Volare.

efriedrich

Reaction score
Around here the 75-88 sedans of all makes are really popular so my Chrysler's always get a lot of compliments. I think it makes me appreciate the other cars more as well. There are several nice Regals, Olds, Montes, Mercurys, and Fords rolling around that look and sound nice.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm a definite Mopar guy but I do have a soft spot for the '70's Merc's.
I like all makes of cars but those land yacht Merc's are cool.

Dago Red

Reaction score
Gimme An "F"

If you want to build a Mopar cruiser/street-strip/bracket car and can't afford an A-B-E hulk for $4000 and up, the F-M-J is your ticket.

Back