Firm Feel Products

LSM360

Reaction score
Are you guys using the gray KYB shocks or the black Excel-G ones?
I have grey ones which I believe are the Monotube. I cleaned mine with alcohol and painted them black before installing.

KYB aren't my favorite but trying to find anything decent for these right now is tough. "Out of Stock" is what I got for the good stuff.

LSM360

Reaction score
Those of you who have installed new t-bars; did you get an alignment afterward? Just curious because my car pulls right now and never did so I have an appointment with a good shop to align.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Those of you who have installed new t-bars; did you get an alignment afterward? Just curious because my car pulls right now and never did so I have an appointment with a good shop to align.

Nothing should have changed with alignment if the ride height is the same as it was before.

LSM360

Reaction score
Nothing should have changed with alignment if the ride height is the same as it was before.
That's what I was seeing too so wondering why it's pulling. I have ride height pretty close but I'll have to check again. I did drop lower control arms to install shocks but that shouldn't change things either, right?

Edit: maybe control arms did change it

Duke5A

Reaction score
There is no adjustment in the lowers. Caster and camber is set on top and toe by the tie rods. Does it track right when on the brakes, off or both?

Duke5A

Reaction score
It's crazy to see the floors rotted that bad while the rest of the car looks pretty good.

LSM360

Reaction score
There is no adjustment in the lowers. Caster and camber is set on top and toe by the tie rods. Does it track right when on the brakes, off or both?
It's definitely pulling without braking. I don't recall if it changes when braking because I've driven so little until I get squared away but I don't think it changed with braking or I'd have noticed.

LSM360

Reaction score
It's crazy to see the floors rotted that bad while the rest of the car looks pretty good.
I missed something. Whose floor?
Yeah, and for a lot cheaper than what they're asking for now. I think Bilstein makes them specifically for Firm Feel. Really not that much more for a set of adjustable Vikings.
Last time I checked FF the Bilsteins for front were on back order. I would've bought them if not.

80mirada

Reaction score
IMG_20230619_183454.jpg

Got my bars in, not the best pic

LSM360

Reaction score
Today I worked on raising the car a bit more and perfectly leveling. Everything checked again and looks good. Slight pull still to right so I'll get an alignment soon. LOVE the way it drives and handles now!

IMG_1001.jpeg

IMG_1003.jpeg

IMG_1004.jpeg

LSM360

Reaction score
So many FF parts up front now, from aluminum biscuits to urethane bushings and of course the new t bars. And again a big thanks to Duke5A for the custom frame ties! I really believe I've done everything I want to this AHB and absolutely love driving it now more than ever.

IMG_1015.jpg

1989-dodge-diplomat-police-package-ahb-no-reserve--10.jpg

Duke5A

Reaction score
I told you guys. Lol. The first hard turn I took after install I couldn't believe it.

MARCH374

Reaction score
So many FF parts up front now, from aluminum biscuits to urethane bushings and of course the new t bars. And again a big thanks to Duke5A for the custom frame ties! I really believe I've done everything I want to this AHB and absolutely love driving it now more than ever.

View attachment 50173

View attachment 50174

View attachment 50173

View attachment 50174
Larry for the fast ratio arm, What year(s) was there the
different size ? Charlie

Back