first drive in 2015

9secRR

Reaction score
finally it was nice enough to take my R/T out of the garage. still have lots of snow on the ground but the roads are almost dry.

it felt good to be back in the seat again. all winter long staring at it in the garage, was getting very old. went for a little drive around the village to make sure everything still worked.

I noticed my fuel pressure gauge was bouncing all over the place. tomorrow I will see what the problem is.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting mine out. I've only seen it once since nov.1...in storage.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting mine out. I've only seen it once since nov.1...in storage.

Exactly the same for me.
Haven't been to the garage since November.
Can't wait to get them out.
Just waiting for one more rain to wash the last of the salt away...

slant6billy

Reaction score
what no video? No burnout? Rip that R/T like it was meant to! ........ and post some video of it. That is a most graceful R/T upon take off.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I also want SO BAD to take the car out. It's sunny, dry and mid 50's but,,,,,,,,,,even with the rain we got last night, the roads are still covered in salt and the side streets are filthy with sand yet. Need a couple more good rains (rumor is we've got T-storms coming tomorrow) and then wait for the street sweepers. Then again, I heard chance of snow next week again so.............................

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That's the problem with where I am.....tons of salt.
I don't know about Saskatchewan where 79410aspenrt is but I know in his neighbour province, Winnipeg they don't use salt....or very little.....mostly sand....so as long as the roads are dry you're okay. Here you need at least two solid days of rain to get rid of the residual salt mines.....that's what I'm waiting for.

9secRR

Reaction score
tons of salt here too on the highways. in the village that I live in, no salt................yes I got a small video!

slant6billy

Reaction score
we have storms tonight with thunder. so tomorrow is going to be nasty. Thursday is going to be 60°. I've got brakes to do on my van and a gas filter on my neighbor's stang. I could see having a real eye problem on Thursday.... That is "Can't see going to work"

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
we have storms tonight with thunder. So tomorrow is going to be nasty. Thursday is going to be 60°. I've got brakes to do on my van and a gas filter on my neighbor's stang. I could see having a real eye problem on thursday.... That is "can't see going to work"

LMAO!!!

Not a bad idea.....

9secRR

Reaction score
yes my co pilot is smiling, that's why I only did 1/4 throttle. she told me her stomach was tickling!!!

yes the wagon is long gone. a local guy bought it.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
yes my co pilot is smiling, that's why I only did 1/4 throttle. she told me her stomach was tickling!!!

yes the wagon is long gone. a local guy bought it.

Looks like another gear head in the making. :toothy10:

Glad the wagon went to a good home.

Back