Graveyard Cars

BHA43

Reaction score
I posted this on there FB page & haven't got any response yet. I thought if any of you are on FB & are able to put a comment in it might help. I had some friends "like" it but thought some comments from other than FB friends might show some interest. If you can even get there from here? If it would be considered it would bring interest to our cars. thanks

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...et=o.106340827917&type=1&theater&notif_t=like

slant6billy

Reaction score
Just "liked" it. Staying positive without getting nasty towards anyone. It is almost a dare or a challenge. Too many chevy restorations, ford restorations and other than Mopar B and E (oh, sometimes A bodies). Hopefully, they take it on!

brotherGood

Reaction score
I'll say something to Mark. I've got him on both my Facebook and twitter, so maybe I can get some kind of an idea that way. I'm sure if someone wants their F restored, he'd do it.. But are they worth what he's going to charge

slant6billy

Reaction score
Might need sponsors, donations and other forms of encouragement.

alf44

Reaction score
what do you all think of the show? ive watched it, and, yes i like the show, but cant stand the owner-host. if my boss treated me like that,, he wouldnt be my boss for very long. just my 2 cents worth..

Mr C

Reaction score
What do I think of the show? Contrived drama BS, like all the rest. I have far better things to do with my time.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Yeah, if you can get over the bickering and crap, its a good show. I got to see the Daytona they just finished up, they really did a good job.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
I have no idea what any of this is about.
I haven't turned had cable in over five years.

Dude......it's a 99.9% Mopar show. I say 99.9 because they did just do their first chebby, but it was a buddy of his you need to check it out.
I personally like it.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Very informative too. It's not like a overhaulin either, where they customize it. They build it to be exactly how it was in the showroom. Mimicking the factory assembly processes, using date correct style bolts, etc.

BHA43

Reaction score
Yea I have no Idea if I could even afford to have them done but thought I would put out some feelers! I have never watched a full show they are not with my provider, watched some clips!

Last edited:

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Now Mark is buying a new building because they ran out of room at the old one. He wants to make an assembly line like Chrysler had.

BHA43

Reaction score
What better cars to try that out on than a pair of consecutive VIN's? I wonder how many if anyone out there has consecutive VIN anything let alone a special body low production# like these!

Now Mark is buying a new building because they ran out of room at the old one. He wants to make an assembly line like Chrysler had.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Actually right now he does have a pair of consecutive numbers cars. He has 2 .....crap I can't remember for sure Cudas or Challengers. Sold new one went to the east coast and the other stayed in Washington state. 40 years later they both end up at his place for restoration.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Sadly, when they get done with a car, it is like it rolled off the mopar assembly line in 1970 or 71. If you think what a 6000 dollar car in 1970 dollars is in 2014 numbers, he is building $100K cars. So that Baccaruda you had back in the day you bought for 2 grand ain't happening. It is good info, but really it is a rich man's game. The Phantasm Cuda, 69 Daytona Charger, General Lee are high dollar mopars. Cars way too nice to drive or thrash on. I like my mopars thrashed, thrashable, 1/4 panels coated with spent rubber and asphalt.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
They went out and ran the crap out of that plum crazy Road Runner. And the guy that had the Daytona said he was going to drive the crap out of that too. Just saying some people are going to drive them...waaaaaay to far out of my price range to even think about it... lol

Also that's what Mark says, is that he restores these cars to the factory condition.

Back