Mechanic vs Customer

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Oh my that looks like jam? What kinda crap oil was that so i can stay away from it? What caused it to go like thick jelly WOW !

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Oh man thats un cool someone should post that on there web page ,or at least contact them and find out wtf ,thats seriously wrong

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Oh man thats un cool someone should post that on there web page ,or at least contact them and find out wtf ,thats seriously wrong

I doubt 90% of the people you told would even care.
I told a guy at work he should get his new Mitsufisty oil sprayed and he said he didn't care....he'd just ditch it in four years and get a new one.
We now live in a world of disposable cars....

slant6billy

Reaction score
People bitch about the environment. Being irresponsible with a car's maintenance and making it a "throw-away car", is really the worst way to treat the earth. Look at that slop!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You see the two holding philip head screws. You need an impact screw driver to loosen them. What a mutha - I tell you.

Why you would put a Phillips screw anywhere on a car except the interior is beyond me....just asking to be stripped.
Took me an hour just to get the trim off ONE wheel well when I was working on the Fifth......

People bitch about the environment. Being irresponsible with a car's maintenance and making it a "throw-away car", is really the worst way to treat the earth. Look at that slop!

It's all lip service bull really....
People profess to care about the environment yet they live at Walmart buying every piece of chinese made disposable plastic crap they can find and when it comes to their cars if they save two bucks at jiffy stooge buying the cheap oil instead of popping for the good stuff they're happy regardless of if it's killing their car. Like I said.....they don't care because they're going to turf the thing in five years tops anyway.

Cheap, now, next......that's today's attitude.

Back