Mopar Of The Day

BHA43

Reaction score
1957 Sweptsides I have 3 1 is getting a frame off resto, the one with flames was done in the 70's so I am re doing it with only things from the 70's & the 3rd is just going to be Rat Rod driven.
12 07 09 040.jpg
57 sweptsiderust.jpg
fleet 053.jpg
fleet 054.jpg

12 07 09 040.jpg

57 sweptsiderust.jpg

fleet 053.jpg

fleet 054.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score

slant6billy

Reaction score
The frame off truck is getting a 315 Hemi out of a 57 500! I never heard of a 501?

Coronet D - 501 was a Hemi Chrysler 354 (not the smaller Dodge Hemi). It was meant to do one thing- be faster than the other cars on the road.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score

BHA43

Reaction score
My frame off truck is going to be tan and bronze. I found seat and headliner material that looks like tooled leather.

greyghost

Reaction score
Not to change the truck subject but here are some shots of my '76 Dodge Monaco. Another car I purchased from my brother in 1985. I had the car about a year and a half when some drunk guy came flying around the corner and nailed my car while it was innocently parked in front of my house! I'm glad I had my winter wheels on when it happened. I ended up trading the car in (without the damage repaired) on an '85 Jimmy. I guess you guys didn't really need to know that last part. We all make our mistakes.
'76 Dodge 1.jpg
'76 Dodge 2.jpg
'76 Dodge 3.jpg

'76 Dodge 1.jpg

'76 Dodge 2.jpg

'76 Dodge 3.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Not to change the truck subject but here are some shots of my '76 Dodge Monaco. Another car I purchased from my brother in 1985. I had the car about a year and a half when some drunk guy came flying around the corner and nailed my car while it was innocently parked in front of my house! I'm glad I had my winter wheels on when it happened. I ended up trading the car in (without the damage repaired) on an '85 Jimmy. I guess you guys didn't really need to know that last part. We all make our mistakes.View attachment 8856View attachment 8857View attachment 8858

No truck subject to be changed my friend
This is all about Mopars in general....
Beautiful Monaco.....I was sooooo close to buying that very car last year
There was a brown one for sale here for under $3000
I kept talking myself out of it and it finally sold.
I love those Monaco's......
Ouch at the last pic....some clown did the same thing to my Caravelle while it was parked minding it's own business not bothering anyone.
Luckily for me the pylon who hit mine did less damage but it still took my a long time to hammer it all out....

greymouser7

Reaction score

greyghost

Reaction score
Hey Slant, that is a very cool concept Dodge! I've never seen one of those before! When my Monaco was hit I ran outside in time to see the drunk guy in his Oldsmobile facing the opposite direction in my neighbor's front yard. When he seen me and some of my other neighbors running towards him he took off tearing up my neighbors front yard. I don't know if the cops ever caught him.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Hey Slant, that is a very cool concept Dodge! I've never seen one of those before! When my Monaco was hit I ran outside in time to see the drunk guy in his Oldsmobile facing the opposite direction in my neighbor's front yard. When he seen me and some of my other neighbors running towards him he took off tearing up my neighbors front yard. I don't know if the cops ever caught him.

Waterboarding is too good for him.

Back