Mostly M-body stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Contact seller
If you're interested and want to see pictures, please let me know. Prices do not include shipping from 54121 and I will consider all reasonable offers.

Pair of fenders for '80-'81 M-body coupe without cornering lamps, very little rust with no holes. One is coated with Chassis Saver paint, the other is in its original Baron Red paint. Not perfect but did I mention no holes? $150/pr or best offer. These are also correct for '80 F-bodies if you fill in the marker-lamp holes.

1980 LeBaron Medallion grille, the ultra-cool chrome mesh one. Needs repair, but these are nearly impossible to find in any condition. Crack along upper right edge, emblem is delaminated (AZ Mopars supposedly has an NOS one), chrome is probably 10-footer quality. $125 or best.

M-body 125MPH police-car speedometer. Some yellowing of the anodizing and typical needle fade, odometer reads 03539 miles. Tests out 100% accurate. $50 or best.

M-body instrument cluster bezel for floor-shift applications. Brushed aluminum bezel with factory PRNDL block-off grommet. Was originally a radio-delete plate but someone cut it for a two-shaft cassette deck at some point. $50 or best.

Matching glove box (brushed aluminum finish) for above. I can't remember at the moment if it still has the "Diplomat" emblem on it. $30 or best.

Red rear interior panels for '80-'81 LeBaron coupe. Unbroken and in very nice shape. I would really rather not ship these since 30-year-old plastic is prone to crack, but the customer is always right. $100/pr or best.

Complete floor-shift setup, trans bracket to floor brackets. I think this actually came out of a late B-body, but I think it's the same as for F-cars. Welded brackets might need some modifications to fit the tunnel; I don't know. I don't have the console itself. Included with the setup is a Slap-Stik shifter from a '74 Challenger, which is a bolt-in with the same bezel but uses a different, shorter handle (the woodgrain one. which I haven't got). I would think the Aspen handle could be installed in the Slap-Stik gate, or the Slap mechanism installed in the later shifter. $80 or best.

M-body/'80 F-body hood. Stored indoors, nice shape. $40 or best.

'80-'81 LeBaron taillamp emblems (the little chrome birds). Nice shape, no adhesive. $20/pr.

'82-'89 Fifth Avenue headlamp bezel/turn signal assemblies. Nice upgrade from the "waterfall" turn signals on the '80-'81 LeBarons in the looks department. Excellent condition. $40/pr or best.

'80-'81 LeBaron front fascia. Good condition, no cracks. It might have a couple of stripped holes; I can't remember at the moment. $50 or best.

'80-'81 LeBaron engine wiring harness for Slant Six. Will work for V8 with distributor leads extended. Non-ESA, non-AC. No cuts or splices; great way to get rid of Lean Burn. It will fit other years/models of FMJ; only your service manual knows for sure on the pinouts.

Original F/M-body 4-speed shifter, lever and mechanism only with original shift knob (push to reverse, 1-2-3-OD). No linkage or trans mount. $40 or best.

FMJ Super Stock spring hangers, brand new Mopar Performance, $80 or best.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Pictures for interested members of M-car dash & glovebox. The worn areas on the silk-screen "aluminum" look much worse in the pics than in person, the dark spots are dirt. Cracks in the bezel overlay appear to be an easy "fix" as far as gluing down and making nearly invisible.

PC130154.jpg
PC130149.jpg
PC130150.jpg
PC130151.jpg
PC130153.jpg

PC130154.jpg

PC130149.jpg

PC130150.jpg

PC130151.jpg

PC130153.jpg

AMP762

Reaction score
I would like the tail lite emblems,can you give a price to 29745?

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
"'80-'81 LeBaron front fascia. Good condition, no cracks. It might have a couple of stripped holes; I can't remember at the moment. $50 or best."

Is this also known as the bumper filler?

NoCar340

Reaction score
Captain Caravelle: The headlamp bezels were the nicest ones I could find out of probably 30 Fifth Avenues in that boneyard, they're a little dirty from years of sitting (indoors) but the chrome is nice. What looks like marks or scuffs in the pictures are actually reflections of stuff around it:

P1120170.jpg

P1120171.jpg

80 Lebaron Coupe: I originally meant the area where the headlamps and grille mount, sometimes wrongly referred to as a "header panel" (a 'Cuda has a header panel, an M-body doesn't), but yes, I have the bumper filler pieces as well. They are still on the fascia and are not damaged. I didn't even remember they were still on there. The main filler looks warped, but it's because something was leaning on it and it's currently (literally) frozen in position... no heat out there at the moment. I'm not going to tinker with it; it'll straighten when it warms. It sat perfectly flat when it was on the car. Make an offer if you're interested; I'll separate them from the fascia. Maybe I should've kept the perfect rears, too?

P1120165.jpg

P1120167.jpg

P1120168.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GRILLE AND BEZELS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE FASCIA!

P1120170.jpg

P1120171.jpg

P1120165.jpg

P1120167.jpg

P1120168.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
NoCar...will you ship to Canada?
If so can you give me an all in price for both Fifth headlight bezels to M4J 2N5 (Toronto).....thank you kindly.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Yeah, I can ship them there. Let me do a little digging, though... UPS might not be the best option in this case (I've heard horror stories).

Dash bezel & glove box door are SOLD and shipped.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah, I can ship them there. Let me do a little digging, though... UPS might not be the best option in this case (I've heard horror stories).

Dash bezel & glove box door are SOLD and shipped.

Thank you Sir,
I'll take those...hopefully shipping isn't to stupid.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Good timing... I was getting ready to cut open the turn signals to play with LED illumination on them. :icon_eek: I'll check UPS, but if you have any hints or clues that will help on your end (customs, etc.) let me know. I can get a straight shipping estimate easily enough.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Good timing... I was getting ready to cut open the turn signals to play with LED illumination on them. :icon_eek: I'll check UPS, but if you have any hints or clues that will help on your end (customs, etc.) let me know. I can get a straight shipping estimate easily enough.

Sorry....not really....I'm not too up on shipping alternatives from there to here.
I guess just whatever is easiest for you and hopefully won't cost a ridiculous amount of money....please let me know and thanks.

NoCar340

Reaction score
I think if I mark it as a gift and declare a low value on it, it helps. I'll let you know once I've got them pulled and packed.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Well, marked "Repair" seems to be the trick... it insinuates you're sending it back. Still not cheap, though. Cut/pasted from UPS site:

UPS Standard Latest Pickup Time:
4:00 P.M. Monday
January 13, 2014
Schedule by :
3:00 P.M.
Delivered By:
By End of Day Thursday
January 16, 2014
Guaranteed
27.04 USD [SUP]*[/SUP] Billable Weight: 11.0 lbs.

Obviously, the dates don't apply since it's not shipping today. :D

NoCar340

Reaction score
Yes, I already pulled them from the fascia and packaged them. I even put the screws in an envelope because they're in nice shape.

USPS may be cheaper. I can look into that tomorrow.

My imp

Reaction score
With all the parts that want to go across the border, couldn't one car that's going to sell be loaded down with parts, be driven over the border as "sold", & these are the parts that go with the car? Whether they do, or don't, wouldn't that be the cheapest? Then return with one of the same?

My imp

Reaction score
Can you still ferry your car over Lake Erie from Detroit to Windsor? I'd be willing to do it. We could set up regions. Meet at the dock, load up, take a boat ride, stuff a few dollars, consume an adult beverage or two, switch cars, return home, then do it again when there's enough parts to do it again.

NoCar340

Reaction score
A bunch of us did that years ago with a '70 Swinger that was going into Canada, but it takes a long time to organize. Aussies do it all the time with ship containers; the hideaway headlamp setup (bumper and all) from my '71 Super Bee is in Sydney now. I've done quite a bit of "relay" shipping over the years, where I ship it to the U.S. address of a friend/relative of the guy that needs the parts. The next time they hang out, the parts change hands.

My imp

Reaction score
Well let's get this thing organized! Start a thread of parts & zip codes, & we can start looking into the logistics of the thing. What'd ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back