New Dukes of Hazard

gtsdude

Reaction score
little tykes.jpg
Good stuff! We are celebrating my 3 y/o sons birthday on Sunday, he is having a Dukes of Hazzard party. All this was planned before any of the crap started about the flag, so we will be having a politically incorrect Bday party, complete with a real General Lee charger. Here is a pick of his car out of the body shop.

little tykes.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
View attachment 10770Good stuff! We are celebrating my 3 y/o sons birthday on Sunday, he is having a Dukes of Hazzard party. All this was planned before any of the crap started about the flag, so we will be having a politically incorrect Bday party, complete with a real General Lee charger. Here is a pick of his car out of the body shop.

Well done Sir.
This politically correct bullshit makes me puke.

slant6billy

Reaction score
View attachment 10770Good stuff! We are celebrating my 3 y/o sons birthday on Sunday, he is having a Dukes of Hazzard party. All this was planned before any of the crap started about the flag, so we will be having a politically incorrect Bday party, complete with a real General Lee charger. Here is a pick of his car out of the body shop.

That's so friggin cool We have one of those littletikes cars. I should do it up like that.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
This Confederate flag bullshit is all over the news up here. Mindless sheep who jump without even knowing history. I swear if I was American I'd go get a tattoo of that flag. Hell I just might anyway.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I am offended however, but not what you think. That little tikes came out better on the paint than my Volare.

gtsdude

Reaction score
I am offended however, but not what you think. That little tikes came out better on the paint than my Volare.

LOL! That's 5 cans of pumpkin orange, I can get you the link to the lady I got the stickers from if ya need it.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'm going to start stealing little tikes and painting them up like that and then returning them to their owners. Hows that for fighting the system like a modern day robinhood

Aspen500

Reaction score
Oh man, we watched that PC Dukes video during lunch today at work. Laughed our asses off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I live in the Midwest, most of that bullsh*t is pretty much ignored around here and we worry about things that are actually important. Well, big bru-ha-ha in this state last couple years about gay marriage but that's about it. To be honest, I don't know a single person who gives a rat's ass about gay marriage one way or another...........................

Anyways, if you are offended by something, look away, change the channel, don't click on the link, whatever. If you are offended by something, you need to get a life and stop worrying about how others live theirs. Is that so wrong of a way to think?

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
Oh man, we watched that PC Dukes video during lunch today at work. Laughed our asses off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I live in the Midwest, most of that bullsh*t is pretty much ignored around here and we worry about things that are actually important. Well, big bru-ha-ha in this state last couple years about gay marriage but that's about it. To be honest, I don't know a single person who gives a rat's ass about gay marriage one way or another...........................

Anyways, if you are offended by something, look away, change the channel, don't click on the link, whatever. If you are offended by something, you need to get a life and stop worrying about how others live theirs. Is that so wrong of a way to think?

You hit the nail on the head. If folks would worry about tangible problems, like water shortage (Tom Selleck), corporate warfare, wallstreet thievery, political inaction, and just plain real problems. The dukes were an escape from the shitty side of life. For years I have put my kids and my buddy's kids on the roof of my van to watch 4th of July fireworks
on the van at pitman fireworks.jpg
. This year; some old shrew came on over to comment. Rather than tell her off or get nasty, I thanked her. She provided entertainment as we waited for the show. Don't why she felt the need to come over and inspect the situation, but she could have called a cop (most of which i know locally), so the joke would be on her. I welcome constructive criticism, but when it comes to kids, I think I'm pretty lame and tame with risks and have control of the situation. Folks who really need a protest, really need a job or hobby that produces good and not one that blocks traffic.

on the van at pitman fireworks.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
And it wasn't like i was driving around with them on the roof............ There are no seat belts up there, silly!

Aspen500

Reaction score
..............and the problem with your kids sitting on the roof of the van is what????????????????

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
..............and the problem with your kids sitting on the roof of the van is what????????????????

They're not wearing helmets, elbow and knee guards and there's no net or bubble wrap......surely you can't expect anybody to do anything where there's a possible risk of injury. What if they fall and scuff a knee?

jasperjacko

Reaction score

I absolutely LOVE IT!

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yeah, I still don't get all the confederate flag problem all of a sudden. I mean, it was only relevant what, 150 years ago or something like that? It's the 21st century, those people need to get over it. Maybe they need to take down any American flag that doesn't have 50 stars on it also? I remember seeing the 13 star ones all over the place in New England last time I was there. That flag offends me because it leaves my state out, lol. This country is just plain turning to crap little by little, every year that goes by.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I never thought it possible for the planet I live on to stick it's head up it's own ass so far in less than one lifetime. Meaning my lifetime. The degradation of so many things on such a huge scale in such a short time.

I've actually been doing a lot of reading on the civil war because when I defend the Confederate flag.....which I do I want to be able to say why......based on as much fact as I can instead of something I googled and blindly belive to be fact.

There's a dark side to it and a light side. That's war and the same can be said about every war ever fought. One of the key factors that started that war was that the south was against making slavery illegal. Therefore all the politically correct zombies out there now have used this twitter-ized 140 character version of history to be the cornerstone of doing away with the Confederate flag. Too bad they've ignored the meaning behind this reluctance to do away with slavery.

What the south was doing essentially was protecting their way of life and their livelihood. It was a different time. Yes there was slavery. That's history and you can't rewrite it. The plantations flourished and survived because of it. That was the workforce that kept things running. I won't try to recite the civil war here. If you're interested in the truth do some research. But to me the Confederate flag doesn't mean or stand for slavery. It stands for freedom.as ironic as that sounds. It stands for people who wouldn't cave to the government taking away their livelihood, their right to their way of life, and the government trying to tax them to death and take without giving. There's so much underlying meaning to that war and it's all being forgotten and pasted over with a one word label. Slavery. And here were are again being told what to think and what to say and what to do.

The thing I find so hypocritical about all this fuzzy group hug bullshit is I know of at least four families on my street alone that own slaves. Oh yes.....now they refer to them as live in nannies.
All asian, most if not all are here illegally. All are paid peanuts and if they complain or don't do what they're told they'll be back on a boat. So they obey. You're telling me this isn't slavery?
Same thing with Mexicans further south. Slavery is abolished? Give me a freakin break. It's just as prevalent as it ever was. More so now because you can buy yourself an asian slave pretty damn cheap. They'll cook, clean your house, raise your kids, do your shopping and in some cases hubby gets some fringe benefits.

The knee-jerk madness going on right now is so over the top you need a program just to follow what the latest bad thing is. Some little peckerhead shoots up a black church and he's got a Confederate flag. Well.....then we better ban that flag. Al Gore flies in on a gas guzzling private jet to tell you greenhouse gasses are bad so we better clamp those tailpipes and make electric cars that do 1000 times more environmental damage than any of my three old cars could do combined from cradle to grave. Self parking cars because dang.....folks are just too busy to bother doing things like learning how to drive properly.
And it goes on and on.......

Sorry for the rant but like I've said before. This planet is a runaway freight train heading for a cement wall.....I always hope it's not too late but my hope is quickly fading.

Where's General Lee?
We could use him right about now.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Cap'n you forget that the "politically correct" types, and those who want to get rid of the Confederate flag (actually, it is the Battle Flag of the Confederacy) won't look up the history of the flag, nor will they listen to anything factual about it that doesn't already fit with their own pre-conceived, twittered to death, beliefs. Same sort of rampant ignorance runs amuck with the whole global warming garbage: "Don't bother me with real facts, I read on Twitter, Facebook,......etc. and I know" sort of stuff.

Back