MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Bwahaaaahaaaaaaa

images.jpg

Justwondering

Reaction score
Very lovely ladies...
but honestly, I totally do not get why the extensive tats

do you guys really find that attractive?

Not trying to be a wuss, its just so muddy looking.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Hmmf, is this better??

No its not, but there is a difference between heavily tattooed and anorexic. I think that the previously posted ladies would look fine without the tattoos, myself. The lady you just posted doesn't look unattractive because she doesn't have tattoos, she look unattractive due to her physical appearance, regardless of the presence or absence of tattoos.

Justwondering

Reaction score
No flame war...
truly guys, I was just wondering and sometimes I write about what I wonder about.
I like artwork. I like tattoo artwork. Eye candy is what I call it.
But I enjoy the artwork as a visual more than I enjoy it on skin.

I can tell you I appreciate the fine ladies pictures. They've been in good taste, look healthy not demeaning. Heck , I'd post my picture somewhere if I looked as good as those ladies.

I'm not asking you to stop. Just asked an innocent question-- kinda like whats TCM or WOT stand for or why gear ratios make such a difference in driving.

Meant no offense, MiradaMegacab.

Kkritsilas ... I agree with what you said

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
None taken.
We all have individual likes and styles.
I might offend some by cutting up a rare Mirada to add a blower, back half and cage. While my posts aren't everyone's cup of tea.....We can all have a good time eating "Cake By The Ocean"
No worries.... IT'S FRIDAY

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Hmmf, is this better??

Good lord.......

No its not, but there is a difference between heavily tattooed and anorexic. I think that the previously posted ladies would look fine without the tattoos, myself. The lady you just posted doesn't look unattractive because she doesn't have tattoos, she look unattractive due to her physical appearance, regardless of the presence or absence of tattoos.

They most certainly would. But ink just adds that little hint of naughtiness for me and I like naughty.

No flame war...
truly guys, I was just wondering and sometimes I write about what I wonder about.
I like artwork. I like tattoo artwork. Eye candy is what I call it.
But I enjoy the artwork as a visual more than I enjoy it on skin.

I can tell you I appreciate the fine ladies pictures. They've been in good taste, look healthy not demeaning. Heck , I'd post my picture somewhere if I looked as good as those ladies.

I'm not asking you to stop. Just asked an innocent question-- kinda like whats TCM or WOT stand for or why gear ratios make such a difference in driving.

Meant no offense, MiradaMegacab.

Kkritsilas ... I agree with what you said

I think well done tattoos look very nice and very sexy. I've seen many bad ones and that doesn't. I'm also not a huge fan of being absolutely covered in them.

The girl I posted does have a lot of ink but to me some girls can pull it off and some can't. She most definitely can.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
None taken.
We all have individual likes and styles.
I might offend some by cutting up a rare Mirada to add a blower, back half and cage. While my posts aren't everyone's cup of tea.....We can all have a good time eating "Cake By The Ocean"
No worries.... IT'S FRIDAY

You and I tend to lean towards the same type of body. Needless to say I've always enjoyed your posts a lot. :D

Aspen500

Reaction score
Very lovely ladies...
but honestly, I totally do not get why the extensive tats

do you guys really find that attractive?

Not trying to be a wuss, its just so muddy looking.
I'll go on record as saying I definitely do NOT like tattoo's on women at all, not even a little bit.

Here's a random pic from up on Rib Mountain (across the freeway from my house) and yes, there's still snow up there. Taken today during the rare sunny times. This is obviously on the north side where the sun doesn't hit that much. Last year we could have celebrated July 4th with a snowball fight, there was at least this much left. Don't think it'll be there this Independence Day and I'm not sad about that one at all!

granite peak cam 2.jpg

This random pic is also from up on Rib Mountain looking more or less west.
granite peak cam1.jpg

Justwondering

Reaction score
snow - still on the ground? Oh my.
Its 85 today and 55% humidity. First blue sky in a week. Rain is back in on Sunday/Monday.

I walked through the woods this morning.. and tadpoles are getting big enough I should have new frogs this time next week. Will put pictures up when they start climbing out of froggy bottoms.

Aspen500

Reaction score
There's always still snow up there on the north slope of Rib Mountain this time of year. It piles up deep and gets very little direct sun so it takes a while.

You mentioning tadpoles reminds me, haven't had the attack of the tiny frogs this year and it's past due. Every year they come by literally the hundreds of thousands. Tiny things about 1 cm everywhere. Hard part is trying to go in or out of the house without any of them getting in. It's seriously almost like something out of a horror movie. "Attack of the Killer Frog's" They usually hang around for a week or so and then,,,,,,,,,,,,they suddenly all vanish. Maybe because it got warm for a bit but then went back to winter like, it fooled them and none made it. Wouldn't hurt my feelings any. Slimy little freaking things.........

Back