Random Pics

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
I'm staying at a wolf sanctuary/ Bed and Breakfast in Pa. The wolf sanctuary is on site. Absolutely amazing....
We stopped off at Roadside America Miniature Village... Train layout in O scale

20160528_135645.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
snow - still on the ground? Oh my.
Its 85 today and 55% humidity. First blue sky in a week. Rain is back in on Sunday/Monday.

I walked through the woods this morning.. and tadpoles are getting big enough I should have new frogs this time next week. Will put pictures up when they start climbing out of froggy bottoms.

Since like I mentioned, we didn't get the invasion of the little frogs this year, seems we get the invasion of the giant mutant dragon flies instead. Those goofy 4 winged things are everywhere all of a sudden,,,,, and they're friggin' huge. What the heck?????????????

Aspen500

Reaction score
They're kind of tough to get pictures of, they never really land, just fly all over the place, and those buggers are quick. I've heard they eat mosquitos except there's never many around here (where I live anyways) to begin with, dragon flies or not. Haven't seen a single mosquito yet this year, knock on wood!

Aspen500

Reaction score
LOL!
Now I'm worried, saw a couple Junebugs (June Bugs, June bugs???) out there this evening. Hope they don't have a large population. Only see them every few years and when we do, and there's swarms of them, sometimes in the mornings under the street lights the dead bodies completely cover the pavement 3" deep. Blech......
I can get pics of those disgusting things. Suppose I should since this is the Random Pics thread:p

Back