Second Chance at a MOPAR the "BlackBird" build

Volare4life

Reaction score
.........but deals can be made......parts bargained for..............pm me if at least interested to know the "package deal"......... ;) trust me I wish i could go back to the slant........I could have built 2 450HP+ boosted slant motors for what i have in the big block right now.........and still have issues with her temper

greymouser7

Reaction score
.........but deals can be made......parts bargained for..............pm me if at least interested to know the "package deal"......... ;) trust me I wish i could go back to the slant........I could have built 2 450HP+ boosted slant motors for what i have in the big block right now.........and still have issues with her temper

Rich he is willing to negotiate for his turbo setup for parts that I have- parts that I would trade to him for you for free-not sure if we clear on that. You're my boy blue!

root

Reaction score
Yup wanna see how the roller works.
I've used the rustoleum on my Wrangler under side and front bumper with a brush and it came out nice.
I used the black crinkle stuff to help hide brush marks.
That was 5 years ago and the Jeep is getting gone over again now.

Think I'll try the top side of my Jeep this time.If it comes out nice I'll try it on my RR once it's ready.

Do you thin it or anything?

Hurry up with that vid. LOL

Rich

Back