Finally got those tires taken care of!

Here is what was worrying me...

IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
I'd say its time to put these on now that I dont have to worry about tread separation....

:icon_super:

IMG_0141[1].jpg

IMG_0141[1].jpg

72Dodge

Reaction score
Looks great! Do you have a pic from straight behind the car? I'll bet those 275's in back look totally badass.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Thanks :) Just as I suspected... bad ass. My Mirada has 275's on it too, but they seem to look beefier on an F-body for some reason. I think it'll look awesome with the rest of the fiberglass on there.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Thank you!! The offset on these rims is pushing them out further away from the leafsprings than stock rims would ( not sure what offset they are I can measure if anyone want to know will have to wait till I take the tires off to put on wheel flairs). Personally I would rather have them come in more so I dont have to raise the rear of the car so high. If I dont raise the ride height by about and inch or so the corner of the tire will contact the edge of the wheel opening. I also need a rear sway bar to keep this from happening but at the moment I cant justify getting one because I have to move out of skid row.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Yeah, I was wondering if they could be tucked in a little more, but that would be a bonus.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Now that I have a drill again I will be putting the wheel flairs on probably tomorrow or real soon just takes time to sand them and paint then I have to drill the mounting holes because I had to weld new metal into the quarter panels. And yes the blobmobile drivers take notice and get out of the way as they should. lol

Last edited:
Back