The FMJ Weather Channel

Aspen500

Reaction score
It's in the 30's here but there's snow coming later this afternoon. Depending on where you are, could be anywhere from 2-6". Good news is with the temps we have coming, it won't stick around long(!)
--- Post updated ---
Both of the "bosses" are going up north snowmobiling this weekend and wanted to get on the road by 3pm so,,,,,,,,,,we got to go home early.
Reason I told you that is, on the way to work this morning I heard on the radio that the snow would start about 3pm. So,,,,,,,,,I left work and the Dakota's clock showed 2:32, pulled in the garage at home and saw 2:58 and no snow. I walked in the house, looked out the back door and the snow has started, dead nuts at 3pm. Guess they get one right every so often!
--- Post updated ---
Well, "they" were predicting 50's this week and I'll be darned if they weren't right! Only 10:30 and it's already up to 50, mostly sunny and most importantly,,,,,,,,,NO WIND! Dang it feels nice.
Seems weird to say 50 feels really warm :)

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Warmer, but wet.

96mYvq_whio_5day.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Guess we get 62 tomorrow but unsure about sun or not. Supposed to have t-storms tonight and a low of 45. Hmmmmm, 45 and t-storms,,,,,,,,,,,last Monday's low was 40 degrees COLDER than that (about +5). Guess the global warming made it here suddenly, lol!

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Spring has sprung for now and at least 10 more days.
Birds are returning.
Gets spooky when it's so cold you don't see any birds.
No robin sighting yet.
Polar bears are gone, replaced with brown bears and skunks waking up.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Turns out we had 64 yesterday, and today it got to 62 but it rained this morning. Amazing how fast the snow is vanishing(!)

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Snow is all gone.
Ice roads and ski hills are done.
The maple syrup is trying to run, but it's been warm.
Birds are back, but still haven't seen a robin yet.
Might have the Lebaron in 30 days or less.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Feels like a typical winter day here. Right now (8am) it's a sweltering 18 degrees. Not impressed at all. At least there's no wind or precip so I guess that's something anyways.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
On the upside it's been sunny but on the other it's pretty chilly. Sitting close to freezing. Still not so bad though.

Aspen500

Reaction score
The sun is shining brightly in the mostly clear sky, there's very little wind but,,,,,,,,,,,it's only 36 degrees. Guess "up north" it got to single digits for lows Friday night. They can have it!
I can't wait for 70's and 80's to get here. Then it'll get in to the 90's or 100's and I'll bitch that it's too hot out, lol. Never satisfied, am I?

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
Isn`t that what air-conditioning is for?
The sun is shining brightly in the mostly clear sky, there's very little wind but,,,,,,,,,,,it's only 36 degrees. Guess "up north" it got to single digits for lows Friday night. They can have it!
I can't wait for 70's and 80's to get here. Then it'll get in to the 90's or 100's and I'll bitch that it's too hot out, lol. Never satisfied, am I?

Aspen500

Reaction score
Isn`t that what air-conditioning is for?
Yes it is except, the shop at work isn't air conditioned. 100 degrees, humid and bending over the engine of a car that just came in off the freeway..............Days like that are the ones I complain about it being too hot however,,,,,,,,I'll take that over -20 any day of the week!

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Mark my words, it will rain on Friday too. My grandmother told me the stories from the old country, years ago; and the priest in her village told her, "it will always rain on Good Friday." You know what always seems to happen. So I believe.

HuScVz_whio_5day.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yeah, that grumpy old bastard. Tomorrow, depending on the exact track of the storm, we could get 6-10" of that white crap. :(

Back