The FMJ Weather Channel

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Obviously it didn't miss us. :eek:

20160216_083719-1.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Anyone else completely sick of snow and cold as I am? Unfortunately, have a while to wait yet. Minimum of another month, probably more. :( I tried some cowbell but it did not cure the cabin fever.
Nothing but sunshine today, which at least improves the mood, but not really warm at all. Was +5 this morning and highest I noticed was 22F.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Only a couple days ago it was single digits for highs and now tomorrow it's going to be high 40's with rain and possible t-storms. huh???????????????? Then next week back to the 20's. Freaking spastic weather................

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It started out arctic here but it's warming to. It was minus retarded something and now tomorrow is supposed to be around 45°

I'll take it.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I sweated today washing the car in the sun and 74 degrees. Sunday it is changing back. Three days next week it will be in the 60's.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Didn't get near as warm as predicted, or as much rain either. Got to 39 and it is raining, but not very hard for the most part. That still makes the snow melt though! Worst is that darn wind. Coming out of the SW 15-30 mph, gusting to 45+ at times. Driving home on the Intercoarse it was both hands on the wheel and try to stay in your own lane, lol.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It was gorgeous here today. Not exactly summer but hell....I had my spring plaid on today. In February? I'll take that.
--- Post updated ---
45° and sunny. Damn! If the roads weren't plastered in salt I'd think about pulling one of the cars out today.

I miss my Plymouth's.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Wasn't too bad yesterday, not even close to spring-like but darn nice for winter. The forecast proves that it is still winter :(
feb 21 2016.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Past couple days the high's have been in the mid 30's BUT,,,,,,with a dark grey sky, fog in the morning and almost 100% humidity. Throw in some wind and it's a special kind of cold. Goes right through you. Feels colder than low humidity and 20 degrees.
We do apparently get one good day. Saturday is SUPPOSED to be partly sunny and 46(!). Then Sunday, back to the crap with snow and/or sleet. Sigh..................

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
When a polar bear eats 2 coyotes a kilometer from the house, it's winter.
All those friggin polar bear detectors and still either one or two got in and out.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Where do you live, at the Arctic Circle?
Nothing but overcast and windy again :( Think it got to 30 but with that stupid north wind it felt more like 80 below..................

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It's a sheetshow here. It snowed. Then rained. Then got cold and froze. Then warmed up. Then snowed.....and now it's dropping to 15°F so everything will be a skating rink for the drive in tomorrow.

Good times.
--- Post updated ---
When a polar bear eats 2 coyotes a kilometer from the house, it's winter.
All those friggin polar bear detectors and still either one or two got in and out.

What's up with that?
Didn't they just put up all those new fences?

Aspen500

Reaction score
We finally got a preview of what's to come for tomorrow. That big orange orb in the sky appeared about 3pm and now the sky is clear. It's been way too long since we've seen our old friend the sun. Tomorrow (they claim) clear, little wind and 48 degrees(!). It's only ne day then back to "normal" which is around 30 degrees for a few days afterwards. I guess normal or more accurately, average temps isn't so bad compared to what it could be and has been in the past.

--- Post updated ---
Clear, sunny and an even 50 degrees!!!!! If only it could last more than one day.........Snow predicted for late tomorrow :(

Back