The FMJ Weather Channel

lowbudget

Reaction score
99.1 here in Kuwait right now (2:50 pm). It's supposed to be a high of 54 degrees when I get home Wednesday. I am going to freeze my butt off until I get acclimatized.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Huge surprise, it started raining yesterday afternoon and through the night. Good thing too, I mean it had been almost two entire days since the last rains.:rolleyes:
Still overcast but,,,,I see clearing to the east and the line between dark gray and blue sky is getting closer, albeit very slowly, but it is making progress. Only in the 40's right now. Maybe if the sun actually shines again at long last it'll warm up some(?).
......................and we have sunshine now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Instant mood enhancer.

Aspen500

Reaction score
nov 1 2016.jpg
Check this out(!) For the first week in November, it's freaking awesome! Average high is only 48 btw. I really, really hope they're right about the upcoming weekend. Low 60's and nothing but sunshine,,,,,,,,,,,,heaven, pure heaven.:):):):):):):)

If the forecast holds, this will be the longest stretch of the entire year with no precip (rain OR snow) and it's about time if you ask me. We deserve it, darnit!

Justwondering

Reaction score
We are being told that we are finally done with the 100's.
Also, done with the 90's. Going to be 88 or lower from here on out.

Yee haw! I love this cooler weather.

Means I can start on the house walls again since the concrete won't set up faster than I can build the walls. lol

Aspen500

Reaction score
WOW! Totally clear, VERY bright sunshine, little to no wind and it hit 70 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not bad considering the average high for today is 46.

Seems strange mowing the lawn in shorts and t-shirt on November 5th. For that matter,,,,,,,,it seems strange mowing the lawn on November 5th period but, I'll take it!

Justwondering

Reaction score
Was 86 on Wednesday and overnight at 71
Saturday we start at 35 with a windchill of 29 high of 57 and freezing tonight.
So blessed to have a 30 degree temperature change. NOT

Aspen500

Reaction score
You got the big blast too I see. We've been in the 50's and 60's, got to 65 yesterday. Then in the afternoon it went from calm to 25-50 mph south wind and the temps dropped fast. Was low 40's when I got home at 5pm.
Today,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it sucks. Still have the wind whipping (20-30 mph)except instead of a south wind, now it's almost straight out of the north and the air temp is a balmy 26 with a windchill in the teens. High is forecast at 28 only. Talk about a shock to the system with this more than 35 degree temp difference between yesterday and today.:(:mad::(:mad::(

Aspen500

Reaction score
The winter TEMPS started here on Saturday,,,,,,,,,,all of a sudden. Sounds like the snow part might come Wednesday afternoon or Thanksgiving morning. Only 1-2" predicted but that's 1-2" too much IMO.

Today it was a sweltering 36 degrees (F).

Justwondering

Reaction score
beautiful sunny 71 degrees today with light breeze.
so of course, I spent an hour driving to, waiting for an extra hour and 15 minutes, finally seeing the doctor and driving an hour back.
sigh...
looked good from the car, though...

Aspen500

Reaction score
What we had LOOKED beautiful from indoors. Perfect clear blue sky and everything. Then you walk outside and find it was all nature's ploy to screw with your mind:confused:

Aspen500

Reaction score
We had about 2" of snow on Tuesday night and then another inch later on Wednesday. With no sadness from me, it's about 80% gone already(!) Another day or so and it should be like it never happened:cool:

Justwondering

Reaction score
You had our Thanksgiving weather from last year.
This year we had mid 70's, sun, light breeze. Awesome day.

Justwondering

Reaction score
100% fog this morning, no wind, 47
We get up to 60 before the front comes through.
Then we are supposed to have rain, wind with 30 to 40 mph gusts, blowing steady between 15 and 22 mph for several hours.
Bleh..

Back