Very Rare Factory Alloy wheels, 1980 Duster/Volare

Status
Not open for further replies.

schotzy

Reaction score
Well "BOYS " I hope you have had your fun. You both should be a shamed of your selves for makeing fun of a fellow car person who is trying to sell their stuff to make a buck as well as learn .Everyone is a teacher as well as a student . and Buckwheat ....I am a girl ! I have a 1978 Dodge Aspen R/T that has sat in a feild for 15 year that I am restoreing by my self . I also went to collage . If you don't want to buy my stuff ...DON'T !

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Now now...
Don't take the ribbing seriously....
Just giving you the Friday night welcome
No harm intended, all in good fun.

It's actually fairly tame over here.
Lots of forums where they'll tear you a new a**hole for spelling Road Runner wrong...
There's lots of help, great info and solid advice to be had here.
And believe it or not...
A lot of great people too.
Didn't know you were of the fairer sex.
Were used to grilling guys.
Hopefully apologies are accepted
And once again...welcome.

schotzy

Reaction score
Thank you Doc for the picture ....I have been going crazy tyring to find these wheels. They were on my Aspen when I got her and I am putting on "Hot Wheels" .....I did look at my wheel again and they are 15x8 .They are marked on the back.. Thank you again..and Captain Apology accepted.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Not making fun- poking fun at/with "The Cap'n." My reply of it being a push is my actual initial response.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
So what "collage" did you go too?:poke:I'm sorry, I'm just mean and hateful!lol

Last edited:

schotzy

Reaction score
Boys ...I am happy to say my wheels are sold ! and now I have enough money to continue my project . I bid you all a fare Good Bye !

efriedrich

Reaction score
This thread was ridicules, no one bought those wheels for anywhere near $800. If this person had a an F body that they where restoring why would you say farewell after supposedly selling those rims, with the wealth of information that can be gained from this site. This was all B.S. with the "my research" and calling Chrysler and the insistence on the size when they were wrong....

Last edited:

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
This member offered NOTHING to the other members. No respect or courtesy. She just came on here trying to make a buck. That wouldnt be a problem but to mis-represent a part (in several of her posts) and then tell us thats shes 'correct' is insane. Those wheels are 15x7 not 15x8 as she stated, after she said she didnt see any markings on the back of the wheel. I called Chrysler, I went to college, I am correct...... Those statements we dont need.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
This member offered NOTHING to the other members. No respect or courtesy. She just came on here trying to make a buck. That wouldnt be a problem but to mis-represent a part (in several of her posts) and then tell us thats shes 'correct' is insane. Those wheels are 15x7 not 15x8 as she stated, after she said she didnt see any markings on the back of the wheel. I called Chrysler, I went to college, I am correct...... Those statements we dont need.

Exactly.
BTW..
She actually called "Crysler" and went to "collage".

P.S.

Eric, we didn't run off anyone who wasn't leaving anyway.
Showed up to try to hose someone for $800 for a set of maybe $400 rims
Then gone.
Seen it a million times.
I'm guessing the mods probably saw that one too.

But if saying it makes you feel better............

schotzy

Reaction score
Hey assholes ! They wheels are sold .I never said how much I sold them for ( no I did not get $800 or want it after I spoke to you ) Nor did I say I was leaving this site . I think you all should grown the f----k up !

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Hey assholes ! They wheels are sold .I never said how much I sold them for ( no I did not get $800 or want it after I spoke to you ) Nor did I say I was leaving this site . I think you all should grown the f----k up !

A**holes?!!

Very nice.

Maybe you should re-read what you just said, then decide who needs to grow up....
And if you are hanging around, you're not gonna win too many friends like that.
Merry Christmas.

Glad to hear you sold "they" wheels

Last edited:

efriedrich

Reaction score
This person is almost illiterate, probably a young child good bye and good riddance person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back