1970-style Go-Wing spoiler (reproduction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the 1970-style "Go-Wing" rear pedestal-mount spoiler as used on Challengers, 'Cudas, Road Runners, Chargers, etc. It's a used reproduction that was mounted to an undriven Challenger. It is a hollow fiberglass blade, so it's heavier-duty than the original hollow cast plastic which tends to warp. Pedestals and hardware appear to be correct, but the brackets and screws have gotten some rust on them from sitting for several years. Mounting gaskets are OK but do have some weathering and small cracks despite still being pretty soft & flexible. They should clean up nicely, though. I do not have any of the trunk-side mounting hardware for this beyond the studs that protrude from the pedestals. Standard hardware-store nuts and washers can be used if a correct look under the lid isn't critical. I do not know if this is the correct original stud spacing since I don't have the trunklid or under-lid mounting brackets. It could stand a fresh coat of semi-gloss or flat black and as mentioned, the hardware needs to be cleaned. Other than those minor issues it's in excellent condition and would make a sharp addition to just about any classic Mopar.

The spoiler is located in Kingsford, MI (about 100 miles due north of Green Bay, WI) but will probably ship from ZIP 54121, where I work. You are welcome to inspect it in person. $125 firm plus actual shipping cost (no handling/packaging costs to you). Be aware that this is well over 4' long and will ship in a large box weighing 15+lbs. by the time I make sure it will not be damaged by UPS. The Postal Service wants nothing to do with boxes this size as far as I know, so you Canadian fellers might be priced out of reason... but I'll try.

Contact me via PM if interested or to inquire about shipping.

P5130123.jpg
P5130119.jpg
P5130120.jpg
P5130121.jpg
P5130122.jpg

P5130123.jpg

P5130119.jpg

P5130120.jpg

P5130121.jpg

P5130122.jpg

NoCar340

Reaction score
I was able to verify that this is the correct factory stud spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back