1976 aspen wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals,
I am a member over on the forabodies site, and recently just picked up a 1976 dodge aspen wagon for the motor and transmission for my dart. I am selling everything off the wagon that anyone could possibly want except if it has to do with motor and transmission. Let me know what you guys are looking for, Ill try to get a picture of the car soon, but it is relatively clean. It even has a roof rack! Also it has a police dash out of I believe a diplomat? Thanks alot guys, the car is in Staten Island NY 10310.
-Mike

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
bucket seats console? if so i would like the button buckles for the seat belts and the console lid. if it has a map light i would like the lense, both side view mirrors ill take both if so.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late responses, the interior trim is good and is black. unfortunately I don't have a center consul but I will check for the map light. Also I will send you pictures to your email, rick. I am going to try to post pictures now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here are some pictures guys

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
well geuss after looking at it cant rly see if it has a map light at passengers legs.....put me down for the buckles up front if they have a plastic rubber sleeve on them also the pass side vent door pull/push handle with cable.

vent door handle cable pass side
buckle buttons front both
map light lense?

price request on tach and motor mounts they new out of box? or used how many miles? ill claim them first an givem up if price is too much

Reaction score
Im sorry im not sure what you mean by vent door handle cable pass side. Also the motor mounts are a slant six to 360 spool type mount that I will be using in my dodge dart, sorry. also were you interested in the drivers door mirror ?

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
my car has a vent door on drivers and pass side i was thinking it was a calbe pull handle it mount under the dash by the right foot of the pas it may not have that option.

srry was confused if they were for sale.
i only wanted a pair of mirrors i have a drivers i want a matching pair tho.

is the tach still for sale.......buckles for sure then

kitcar43

Reaction score
what would you take for the shifter set up along with the cable brackets on the trans.

Reaction score
my car has a vent door on drivers and pass side i was thinking it was a calbe pull handle it mount under the dash by the right foot of the pas it may not have that option. srry was confused if they were for sale. i only wanted a pair of mirrors i have a drivers i want a matching pair tho. is the tach still for sale.......buckles for sure then
The tach didnt come with the car when I bought it so I dont have it. The buckles I will send a picture asap the car is at my uncles so I have to go take one.

Reaction score
77kickenaspen, the seatbelts dont have the plastic around the base to make them ridged, they seem to be bench seat seat belts. Still interested?

Reaction score
Do you have an email I can send then to? The pictures are on my phone and it would be muchquicker for me to send

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back