1977 Chrysler LeBaron just picked up, WIW?

Rhinodart

Reaction score
I got this in trade for monies owed me. 1977 Chrysler LeBaron 2-door that was being restored 10 years ago with NOS quarters welded on then all work stopped. Everything is there in boxes with the seats redone in gold velour and nice door panels. I haven't gone through the boxes yet but I know there is no engine/trans. What is it worth? Anyone looking for one of these?

1977 LeBaron.jpg

Rhinodart

Reaction score
Here are some of the parts. I will be taking the parts out of the car and the boxes for inventory next week...

1977 Lebaron parts.jpg

89.Fifth

Reaction score
As it stands? A grand tops. If I had somewhere to put it I'd buy it off you. I always wanted a super customized 2dr and I wouldn't be mad at messing with this one. What's the tail look like?

Rhinodart

Reaction score
Here is a crappy picture, I can get whatever pictures people want to see on Tuesday. If I didn't have 30 car laying around to work on this would make a great street brawler or race car.

1977 Lebaron rear.jpg

Rhinodart

Reaction score
Looking for offers, I had it for sale for $800. The seats have been recovered and it comes with lots of NOS parts. The quarter panels on it are NOS.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Depending on the quality of the body work done so far, the fair price could be higher.

My coupe was stripped down to just the shell, the body work alone was over $5k about 15yrs ago...point being: that expensive stuff quickly adds up. If the body just needs some fit & finish and otherwise is in good shape, heck, $1k is a steal...

Back