FOR SALE 1977 DODGE ASPEN "ROLLER" (w/TITLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastpen

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale, a straight, basically rust-free body with pretty good paint (plz see photos for flaws).

I got this car as a "roller" in a trade several years ago and procured a driveline for it from a '77 Volare wagon (318,904,8.25) and drove it on the street until late 2017.

At that time, I had delusions of grandeur and decided to start over and return the Aspen to drag race duty, as it's previous owner had used it for.

I added the axle housing, and Caltrac setup to the car and decided to remove the engine and "build it"!

So, we removed the engine and transmission and in the process, discovered that this was the first indication that we may have chosen to bite off more than we could chew?!? (Really long...story...).

Here it is, January 2022 and we haven't made the progress with this project that we've wanted, so I've made the decision to sell the car before it begins to deteriorate from being neglected

CAR FEATURES

1) BACK-BRACED 8 3/4" REAR AXLE HOUSING W/ 5.13 STRANGE GEAR, SPOOL and AXLES (Installed in stock location)

2) CALTRAC BARS and LEAF SPRINGS

3) FRAME RAILS ARE TIED (NO BARS or CAGE)

4) WILWOOD FRONT DISC BRAKES (w/ LONG STUDS)

5) WELD DRAGLITE WHEELS DUAL PATTERN 4.5"/4.75" & HOOSIER DRAG TIRES
REAR 15 X 10 WITH 4.5" BkSpace w/ HOOSIER DRAG RADIAL 30 x 9 x 15 92.5" Circumference Tire
FRONTS 15 X 3.5 w/ HOOSIER 27 x 4.5 x 15 Tire

6) FIBERGLASS PARTS : 6 PACK HOOD, TRUNK LID and FRONT BUMPER

7) EXTERNAL and INTERNAL "KILL" SWITCHES

8) FULL COMPLEMENT of GAUGES

9) HEADERS ( 1 5/8"- nothing special)

10) GRIFFIN ALUMINUM RADIATOR

$4750

Thanks to FMJ for providing this forum! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

FEATURE PHOTO.jpeg
AXLE HOUSING 1.jpegDRIVERS AREA.jpegENGINE REMOVAL 1.jpegEXTERIOR DR REAR.jpegEXTERIOR DRIVERS.jpegEXTERIOR PASS REAR.jpegEXTERIOR PASS.jpegFUEL CELL:TRUNK.jpeg

BODY DAMAGE 1.jpeg

fastpen

Reaction score
2012 to 2017 STREET COMBO
318 ENGINE OUT OF '77 VOLARE WAGON, WAS SPORTING '66 273 4V INTAKE W/EDDY CARB and HEADERS/HEADER MUFFLERS-HAD A LOT of FUN WITH THE CAR IN THIS CONFIGURATION!!!

IT'S ALIVE 1.jpeg

IT'S ALIVE 2.jpeg

IT'S ALIVE 3.jpeg

IT'S ALIVE 4.jpeg

ASPEN w: NEW SHOES (Phase 1).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back