FOR SALE 1977 Plymouth volare parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Reaction score
Contact seller
Found this car at Buddy's U Pull It in Springfield MO. Pretty clean car and the only thing I saw missing were the fender turn indicators and the grill. It's a V-8/auto w/a/c If you're looking for parts and are close, this yard has really reasonable parts prices
volare1.jpg
volare2.jpg
volare3.jpg
volare4.jpg

volare 77

Reaction score
Not close but I could use a real nice rear center bumper filler. Are 2dr and 4dr the same?

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I never get so lucky, I could use the whole tail light and finish panal setup.

I dont see why the rear bumper filler wouldnt be the same, the bumpers are the same width.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Humm. Both love and hate to see our cars in scrap yards. On one hand, parts are so hard to find that a junkyard find is really great. But then, that also means another one bites the dust. This sedan looks quite nice from the pics, and with the 318, A/C, and nice color combo, it would have been nice for someone to have saved it. :(

Trey

Reaction score
I just happened upon this car. I was in this yard to get a fender to replace the one a deer customized on my wife's Mustang. Good thing the wife had her phone or I wouldn't have even got a pic, since I don't have a cell phone.

I too hate to see a car this clean end up in one of these U Pull It yards. I didn't see a speck of rust on this one and under the hood was unmolested, the flex duct to the air filter was even still hooked up. Unfortunately it's life span in this yard is only about 120 days, then it'll be turned into a Kia.

XfbodyX - the passenger tail light was pushed in a bit and I didn't take time to check out why so the panel may be damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back