1977 Plymouth Volare & Road Runner Dealer Sales Brochure

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopargod

Reaction score
Contact seller
1977 Plymouth Volare & Road Runner Dealer Sales Brochure
This is for an ORIGINAL color dealer sales brochure/catalog for the 1977 Plymouth Volare. It includes the Coupe, Sedan and Station Wagon models. It also includes the Road Runner, Sun Runner, and Road Runner Super Pak (Front Runner) models. Engine choices for the Volare were a 225 slant six, 318 V-8 or 360 V-8. The brochure has great pictures and lots of information . It measures 8 1/4 x 10 1/4 and contains 20 pages. It is in excellent condition. Plymouth form #81-005-7084

$3.00 each or 2 for $5.00 + the shipping(prob about $2.00)

MVC-059S.JPG

MVC-063S.JPG

MVC-061S.JPG

77RTNJ

Reaction score
Actually, i don't have a volare or road runner, I have an aspen R/T. I actually would want to have one. Too bad you don't have any Aspen ones. Let me know what the total is to 08824 here in NJ.

Kevin

mopargod

Reaction score
Well, still nothing. How about a $2.00 each + shipping! If I can't get that I guess I'll use them to light fires! :icon_twisted:

Sorry guys, I can't sell them for a dollar. I forgot to figure in the cost of the envelopes!!

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Well, still nothing. How about a $1.00 each + shipping! If I can't get that I guess I'll use them to light fires! :icon_twisted:
Have you tried eggbay...be patient...these days it is going to take a very long time to sell literature before a part that someone needs to get their car rolling..remember I am on your side..

mopargod

Reaction score
Have you tried eggbay...be patient...these days it is going to take a very long time to sell literature before a part that someone needs to get their car rolling..remember I am on your side..

I sold a few at Carlisle. Any have a couple of others who are interested. I had them on eBay for $3.00, no luck. Not really worth listing them for any less, I still have to buy the envelopes to mail them in! :icon_eek:

mopargod

Reaction score
Well, I still have no received any of the payments that were sent??

Anyone for $2.00 + the shipping?? :icon_scratch:

mopargod

Reaction score
Like someone else told me...it's summer time...wait till the fall...don't shread them yet

What gets me is I had at least 2-3 guys say yeah I'll take one, and they were sending the payment. Any NOTHING! I mean really?? :jerk: Over $2.00 + $1.50 shipping?? :mad:

77RTNJ

Reaction score
Sorry one of them was me, I just made out the envelope and will mail it in the morning.
Kind of forgot about it and haven't been on this site in a while.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back