WANTED 1978 Aspen/Volare Super Coupe Up to 25K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am on my annual 1978 Aspen/Volare Super Coupe search.I have yet to find the right one and have up'd my budget to 25K for the right one.Prefer orginal,rust free car.Non a/c but would consider an a/c car as well.Same goes for floor shift,but will consider column shift.Message me here for email.Thanks for the ad!!

skfoxy343

Reaction score
Not sure if you are interested, but I have a 1978 Petty Car that is heavily modified but I have kept everything to put it back together to original (numbers matching engine/ trans/ rear/ carb in storage). The deal would include a full compliment of all parts that go with it (approximately a small shed full of spares), I've drag raced, cruised, and car showed this car for the last ten years completed and running since 2009. It has some outstanding issues and is not anywhere near a 100 point show car but more of a driver that I take rides in whenever I want to blow off some steam. Asking $12000, and that would leave you enough room to return back everything to original. Between the spare parts and the go fast parts you take off you could literally put another couple of grand toward the final project. I looked at this project not as a restoration but more of a preservation for someone else to restore later. It was sitting outside for some time when I bought it in Macon, Georgia from a guy who had both the Dodge and Plymouth in 2003. I had considered restoration during my retirement but I have other projects on deck.

FB_IMG_1625232174571.jpg

FB_IMG_1625232161774.jpg

FB_IMG_1621766798730 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back