FOR SALE 1978 Dodge Aspen Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine,
Thought to share, guy is giving away a 1978 Dodge Aspen wagon. I have the feeling it'll be going to pick n pull or crusher soon over frustration, shame since there's so few around. If I had the space I'd get it, wagon is in Sacramento, CA. There is some bad language in the ad. Facebook Link here ---> 1978 Dodge aspen

Aspen500

Reaction score
The guy sounds like a complete dick. With an attitude like that, he'll never get anyone to even contact him about the car, much less take it off his hands. Sorry, JMO.

It's be a shame for it to get scrapped. Can't tell from the photo for sure but being where the car is is, it's most likely completely rust free. Sad.................

Ele115

Reaction score
The guy's a complete nut job. He's been abducted by UFO's too many times. It's going to get crushed.

88_AHB

Reaction score
This guy is something else... yesterday all the ad said was just get this pos out of here etc etc and was free. Now, today its $800 and a story.

Ele115

Reaction score
That car should go to someone who has a few bucks and the skills to make it nice again. I get that it's a pain to sell something on Greg's list or gumtree etc but you can ignore or hang up on all of the weirdos and just deal with sane people. He may just be stressed out from all of the Failbook lunatics who want him to give it away and deliver it to their doorstep but he isn't going to help it much with his total lack of decorum and paranoid rantings. I could easily deal with him, but I'm not close enough nor do I need another Volare. Sending a third party car hauler and some money over to him would be a bad idea too. I would love to see someone get this and take good care of it before he gets drunk and torches it then reports it stolen.

Ele115

Reaction score
I suppose if they were closer, you would already own them

JohnRogers

Reaction score
This guy is something else... yesterday all the ad said was just get this pos out of here etc etc and was free. Now, today its $800 and a story.
Yeah, I was just about to reply "he sounds resonable to me".

TonyVolare

Reaction score
DON'T WORRY GUYS YOU CAN BUY MINE!

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 5.35.02 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back