FOR SALE 1978 Dodge Data Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaCar

Reaction score
Contact seller
1978 Dodge Data books (10).JPG
Full passenger car line (includes F and M Body) Breaks down models, sub-models, options and the corresponding code numbers. These are the books the sales person used as reference when ordering the cars originally. Books are in good condition one has the name RUSS written on the cover. $50 for the pair plus shipping from 10940.
1978 Dodge Data books (1).JPG
1978 Dodge Data books (3).JPG
1978 Dodge Data books (9).JPG
1978 Dodge Data books (5).JPG

old yellow 78

Reaction score
This is a nice find at a good price IMHO. I have the same set that I bought off EB a few years ago for more. I still enjoy looking at them every so often and they are nice to have with the other paperwork that I have for OY. They come up for auction once in a while but are typically more expensive. I like that the trim selector has actual samples of interior fabric and paint samples. It's amazing that ANY of them are still around after 41 years! ;)

PentaCar

Reaction score
This is a nice find at a good price IMHO. I have the same set that I bought off EB a few years ago for more. I still enjoy looking at them every so often and they are nice to have with the other paperwork that I have for OY. They come up for auction once in a while but are typically more expensive. I like that the trim selector has actual samples of interior fabric and paint samples. It's amazing that ANY of them are still around after 41 years! ;)
Thank you for your comments. I have this set since approximately 1994, it is an excellent reference tool and just nice to have if you own a Dodge from 1978.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Yes, it does have some quite interesting information in it. For example, that is how I found out that the "Tuff" steering wheel could be ordered with any model, even the wagons. It spells out what options were available with which cars and models. It even has samples of the various pin striping colors for each of the available car colors. I really wish mine had power windows. I don't think you will have much trouble selling these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back