Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Captain,
Package size I have been able to get down too is as follows
L-170cm/67in
H-50cm/20in
W-20cm/7.5in
6kg/13lbs
Canada Post - will not ship as length is to large.
Purolator - $140.00
UPS - $119.00
Greyhound - $94.00
That's the best prices I could get trying different sizes of packaging.
I could not figure out how to send you a pm and this info was too much to post to your profile sorry.
Colin

Thank you immensely Sir.
Check your inbox
I'm sending you a PM or a "conversation" as they're called now.

78Lebaron

Reaction score
I would like to thanks Mr. Martin, I just received the exterior trims for my 1978 Lebaron which I had been looking for a while ago. I am very pleased with my parts and his service, very professional and from now on a person I'll keep for my Lebaron's needs.
Thank you Martin.

ColinV

Reaction score
The interior was ravaged by the people that stole it causing it to be written off so other than all the seat release handles and some gauges it all went with the car to scrap. I may have a right tail light for you as this is the second 78 I have scrapped after parting. I will go up in my parts loft in the shop tomorrow and let you know if I have one that's good.

ColinV

Reaction score
I've been through my parts and I know that the red lense on the last car was broken for the right tail lamp. I guess the first car I scrapped out for parts the right tail lamp was broken lense as well as I have an extra light assembly bucket and the inside reflector lense but NO outer red lense for the right side, sorry.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I have NOS clear lens and red inner for the passenger side in this style.
The pic shows the whole assembly, I have just the lenses.
78lebaron.jpg

ColinV

Reaction score
Oh well, those clear ones must be completely opposite the red ones then. It seems that I only have extra's of the left side for the red ones and after seeing your response last night I searched around for over an hour and could only find right clear ones. Must have been a flaw in the slaw, red breaks on one side clear on the other only.

Back