FOR SALE 1979 Volare SE- Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Reaction score
I know this. I have NOT been close to God and right with Him ALL of my life. I have wondered off the path. But I do know when I include God in my life, and I strive to be the man I should be, I have an inner peace, it is a feeling hard to describe, but it is real and something I wish every living soul could experience. Just that simple.
We get so caught up in busy everyday life we forget what is really important. Yes I believe Satan is as real as God, Jesus Christ, the Bible. It is so easy for us to forget our relationship with our Creator even after it has been found, and let Satan direct our path in life.

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
That is an almost exact echo of my life.
After 23 years of reciting the Sinner's Prayer, I feel that I'm finally getting somewhere. The most learning has been in the last three years, and really the majority of what I believe has come about in the last 9 months or so.
I know about the inner peace.

Justwondering

Reaction score
You guys sure did run this volare in a wild direction...
Adan --- there will be louvers... just keep watching.
JW

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
Well here we are a year later, and the arthritis has not returned nor the gout, nor any more reminders of it.
But one more thing I have learned.
Last year at this time, I was believing that our believing in the finished work of the cross, as it is written, gives us "the power to become the sons of God". I believed that. But I believed that the phraseology was a future tense; namely; "power to become", meant after Judgement Day we would become, Sons of God.
Currently, I believe there is enough supporting scripture to indicate that the "power to become" could actually start in this present age......... so long as we continue to love God with all our heart,soul and strength, and are enduring. It is written that if we abide in Him, He will abide in us.
So, I know it's a small difference, still it's worth noting. One never knows who reads these threads long after we posted, so I just wanted to update
Hope your stints are still doing their job, and that you are well. Onwards and upwards brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back