FOR SALE 1980 - 1983 Cordoba Front Bumper / Seats - FREE (ALBANY NY AREA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyride

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all,

As many of you know, I changed over my Cordoba vert to an LS nose. Does anyone need a nice front bumper, or header panel (the plastic is shot on the header). I have a set of white seats too, not perfect, but not ripped up either. Also free!

They are free, so just come get them. I may have some other flat-nose parts around too that I don't need. I'd have to dig those out. I am in the 12033 zip code, just south of Albany. Message me if interested.

BTW - I am a hoarder, but I now need the space to make room in the garage for my future wife's car (EDITED TO AVOID CONFUSION THAT MY FUTURE WIFE WILL LIVE IN THE GARAGE)!

Thanks, john

Last edited:

Duke5A

Reaction score
c1e28a203a66279fb0c6142bd4935fe0~c5_720x720.jpg

You keep your wife in the garage? Should we be calling the cops?

johnnyride

Reaction score
Ha, but she's already said her car gets dibs in the garage with the Cordoba. Not my car and especially not spare parts!

johnnyride

Reaction score
Here are the seats. They are pretty good. No tears. Fronts have been dyed in the past. Headrests are off, but I have them (see the pic).

IMG_1596.JPG

IMG_1598.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

Last edited:

Slodoba

Reaction score
Damn I wish I saw this earlier. What’s even crazier is that I grew up in Schodack!

johnnyride

Reaction score
Nice place to live. Been here 30 years now. I do have another full set of seats, tan, but they wouldn't be free if I parted with them.

Slodoba

Reaction score
Used to live on Angelo Drive off of Sand road. White would have matched my blue interior better. Really looking for a blue set but have only seen one set in my life in a Cordoba in a yard off of rt 20 over 30 years ago. Moved from Renss country in 97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back