1980 Plymouth Volare Dealer Sales Brochure

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
This one was scanned at Fed Ex office so the resolution is not as great as my home scan..increase your brower zoom to 125% or 150% for the fine print.

1980volare1.jpg

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to scan and post this info! much appreciated!

DaveHath

Reaction score
WOW.....the Burgandy Volare Duster with the plaid interior was my first car!!!!!!!!!!! no rust no rot shiny paint $75 in 1987 not running. Had new distributor installed 180 degrees off and a bad ECU......wish I had kept it. Drove the car for 8 years with the 225 Wish I could find another in M9

droptop

Reaction score
I noticed that the pictures of the Sport Wagon and the Road Runner have '79 wheels on them.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the scan. I just caught up with an old friend that still has his Sport Wagon. Those things are cool. tmm

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Thanks for this. That very first car is almost like my Aspen! Found out it must have been Nightwatch Blue.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That black coupe is a beauty Cap'n. I have my eye on a crimson colored t top car.
tmm

Last edited:

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Back in the 80's there were a couple coupes running around town. If my memory serves me correctly, one was a red Diplomat with a white top and Magnum wheels and the other was dark green Le Baron with Cragar SS's Both very sharp! Kinda like this one: tmm

11209120003_large.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Like I said before.... So many beauties.... So little time. You know who own's that baby?

Know the owner. He's in NJ.
He will only sell to a good home. But he will sell it.
I found the car for him a few yrs ago.
Want another M?

1978 Chrysler LeBaron, 360-4bbl, 130K, black/black. Loaded, sunroof, aluminum road wheels, Leather ETC ETC Runs and drives good, was driven 70 miles daily to work and back with no problems. Some dings and parking lot bumps, only a little rust on the 1/4s, nothing bad though.

new: spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel filter, air filter, rubber fuel lines, fuel pump, front shocks, front swaybar bushings (inner and outer), Front pads, calipers, hoses, radiator top hose, heater hoses, intake manifold gasket and carb rebuild.

Located in north NJ. e-mail Flamosl1@Gmail.com

IMG_1360.jpg

Last edited:

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
And if you want to shove it in front of the Mopar goons, one of 467.
That's just the Medallion sunroof. Dunno how many got the 4bbl on the 360 and the sunroof? Then black interior on a 77-79 Lebaron. Ultra rare. Most black cars came with white/red or grey guts.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
She's a beauty,loaded and a rare one to boot. What more could a Mopar lover want?! LOl

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Know the owner. He's in NJ.
He will only sell to a good home. But he will sell it.
I found the car for him a few yrs ago.
Want another M?

1978 Chrysler LeBaron, 360-4bbl, 130K, black/black. Loaded, sunroof, aluminum road wheels, Leather ETC ETC Runs and drives good, was driven 70 miles daily to work and back with no problems. Some dings and parking lot bumps, only a little rust on the 1/4s, nothing bad though.

new: spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel filter, air filter, rubber fuel lines, fuel pump, front shocks, front swaybar bushings (inner and outer), Front pads, calipers, hoses, radiator top hose, heater hoses, intake manifold gasket and carb rebuild.

Located in north NJ. e-mail Flamosl1@Gmail.com

I'd love to have it, she's beautiful, but I've already got my hands full. Gotta fix my newly acquired Dippy, still working on my Caravelle AND I'm supposed to be restoring my 5th in the spring.

Last edited:
Back