1980 R/T-RR wheels For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeDustr

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 4 wheels for sale that are correct for a 1980 R/T or Road Runner. They have never been mounted and are in great shape. I messed up when buying them with no pictures as they were listed as 79 R/T Aluminum wheels on another site. Imagine my suprise when I opened them and found these:icon_cheese:. Anyway, I have no use for them and am looking to get back out of them what I have in them and would like to see someone who really needs them get them. I need to get $300+ shipping from zip code 24360. Or they can be picked up locally in Ft.Chiswell,Va minutes off of I-81/I-77 or I may even work out meeting someone not far away in a neighbooring state (N.C./TN/W.Va.)Thanks!!!

Wheels 001.jpg

Wheels 002.jpg

Wheels 003.jpg

Wheels 004.jpg

OrangeDustr

Reaction score
I have them stashed at work so I'll make sure tomorrow but they are NOS wheels so I'm assuming their 14x6's(?). I bought them from a guy who has a lot of NOS stuff for these cars.

OrangeDustr

Reaction score
They are 14x6. They have 4126648 stamped in them next to the valve stem hole. The guy I bought them from said that the original Mopar boxes were to bad to ship so he installed them in different boxes but included the tag off of the original boxes. The Mopar number on tag is X159TY1.

efriedrich

Reaction score
I like factory styled wheels, they just seem to add that extra something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back