SOLD 1981 Cordoba LS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordoba1

Reaction score
Contact seller
Greetings:

I've decided to sell my Cordoba LS. I bought this car with about 9,000 miles on the clock, now stands at about 23,000. It's a 225 car, runs and drives fine. All options work, including air conditioning and cruise control. It leaks oil, I think from the mail seal. I drive it so little, I only need to top it off now and then. To prepare for sale, I will be replacing the oil and filter, remove the windows tints (which are failing), and give it a wax job. This car will not win any drag races, but it has proved to be nothing but completely reliable. I repainted the car (It's Maaco!) at a price of over 4K. I worked with them to get the best paint job I could afford at the time. They did a very nice job, they removed the factory rub strips for me. Consider the paint and body as very nice driver quality.

I've had several J bodies, this is the only one I've ever had where the window seals didn't whistle or make noise. The seals are in great shape. Headliner is in great shape. No cracks in the dash. I had the 10-spoke wheels refinished, they still look great, but the clear spider-cracked for some reason, but still are great looking. Has the Tuff wheel and center console shifter.

Here are the beauty shots: 1981 Chrysler Cordoba LS And a couple more pics below.

I'm posting here first - I'd prefer the car go to someone who really knows about them. After it sits here for a while, I'll try our friend Craig and/or ebay, and maybe even Gateway (there are two near me).

Let me know if there is interest at $9,000 | Chicago, IL I'd be willing to drive the car a significant distance for the buyer.

PXL_20210609_013615278.MP.jpg
PXL_20210609_013622169.jpg
PXL_20210609_013649497.MP.jpg

Cordoba1

Reaction score
Thank, Brian: The original springs were sagging just a little bit. To prop her back up, I installed a set of progressive "helper" shocks that have the coil-spring on the outside. It was a cheap fix to bring the rear height back up. It worked, but I believe the car rides a little harsher than it should. Not "firmer" (I like that), but with those helper-shocks, it crashes over bumps pretty harshly. I'm happy to make that measurement for you, but my setup is non-standard.

Cordoba1

Reaction score
Not currently actively for sale, appears to be an issue with the site. I'm unable to change the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back