1982 t-top cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Contact seller
Just found this at my local pull apart. The boys and I may be able to get parts off it if someone wants them. Many good parts. the car will be sent to the crusher in 51 days, so don't twiddle your thumbs!

120725_0001.jpg

120725_0003.jpg

120725_0004.jpg

120725_0005.jpg

120725_0006.jpg

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
The 6 gray interior plastic T-top trim pieces.

The plastic t-top trim piece that goes around the t-top handle and the pieces that the t-top retaining pins go into.

Price please and thanks!

efriedrich

Reaction score
To bad, that was a real beauty in it's better days.

efriedrich

Reaction score
Stupid question, how come some Cordobas have this grill and some have the grill like jasperjacko's ride.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Mine is an LS . the LS used a differint nose and hood. Some think it's the same as the mirada hood, but the rib down the middle is more pronounced. You could get away with swapping them though I suppose.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
One of my boys and me went and got some parts off the 82 cordoba. Complete excellent dash assembly, taillights, T-tops, 2 wheel lip trim, one upper pass fender trim (decent), rear bumber(good), and some misc. parts. I would like to get more, but I'm out of time and money right now....I have back surgery tomorrow:icon_cheers:yaaaaaaay!

tim berry

Reaction score
fender trim right fender by windshield

thanks for posting, the photo you asked for I posted in my thread fender trim if you have any questions please contact me @berry.tim@comcast.net I need the right side thanks Tim berry GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BACK SURGERY HOPE IT TURNS OUT WELL!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

CMX360

Reaction score
How are the t-top weather strips? I could really use those if they are better than what I have.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I didn't check those. I just got the glass and 2 small plastic trim pcs. that they latch into. When I recover enough, I'll check on them if they still have the car. It's going to the crusher on 9/20/12

CMX360

Reaction score
I didn't check those. I just got the glass and 2 small plastic trim pcs. that they latch into. When I recover enough, I'll check on them if they still have the car. It's going to the crusher on 9/20/12

Alright thanks. They probably aren't perfect but it never hurts to have some spares.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
trim piece for upper pass side. the black mark is adhesive, not a crack. it's quite nice actually.

100_4160.jpg

100_4162.jpg

jasperjacko

Reaction score
The entire nose on this car is very nice. The chrome is not perfect, but its straight and usable. The fender extensions are great..no cracks that I could see. The upper parts are hard fiberglass and the lower is flexible with no cracks. Let me know if you need these parts before they're gone.

MoparTex

Reaction score
I don't need them but those cornering lights are pretty hard to come by. Hope your surgery goes well.

tim berry

Reaction score
Thanks for calling I had a great time talking to you. hope your recovery is speedy thanks for comming through for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back