1983 Chrysler cordoba

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
The vfn fiberglass was in thought but i didnt want to lose the back bumper. I want to get rid of the air pump and lines, What size are the plugs used to fill the holes on the heads?

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
I started tearing down the torsion bars and have a slight issue with the rivoted end of it. It took me awhile and a hell of lot of drilling and managed to get one off. I still have rivot stuck in the bar. Before i do the other is there an easier way to do it other than drilling or am I stuck doing that?

jasperjacko

Reaction score
How about a press to get the rivet out? I have the later model starter in mine.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
That's cool. i have block hugger headers for my doba as well. i was just wondering since alot of people are switching to them, is there any modding needed or does it drop right in?

efriedrich

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pick of these headers installed, any mods required other than maybe a mini starter, did the header need altered in any way.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
I havent installed mine yet. the driver now dumps out in the center like the pass. rather than in the back like the stock manifold. I dont really see and issues just yet, other than the starter. Ill post some picks when i have mine installed.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
Im currently doing the brakes on my car and i was just wondering which way the wheel seal goes on the hub because the service manual are so vague these days i rather hear it from someone that has already done them. And would it matter if i bought drilled and slotted rotors from summit?

Erics5th

Reaction score
The lip goes toward the inner bearing, flat side inboard. I would save your money on the drilled and slotted rotors unless you race the car... Never had a problem with stopping with the stock disk's on my 5th even from 90+ mph.

Back