1986 Fifth Ave. 41,000 orig miles $1750.00

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm thinking you could easily stick a 1 in front of that odometer reading but a possibly killer deal just the same.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
I'm thinking you could easily stick a 1 in front of that odometer reading but a possibly killer deal just the same.

I'd be hesitant without seeing MANY more pictures. Even if the mileage is correct, has it been sitting outside for 20 years, etc.. Might be points for negotiating,

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'd be hesitant without seeing MANY more pictures. Even if the mileage is correct, has it been sitting outside for 20 years, etc.. Might be points for negotiating,

Thanks to the Chrysler five digit odometer I see these claims daily. I'd have to see documentation and the interior wear on one to make a call on it. But I'm willing to bet there should be a 1 or possibly even 2 in front of that reading. I've seen very few with that kind of mileage.

randomguy

Reaction score
That's what I don't understand about these cars. I mean even an 89 Dakota Convertible I used to own has 6 digit odometer and I think the 87 I owned did as well.

compubert

Reaction score
Thanks to the Chrysler five digit odometer I see these claims daily. I'd have to see documentation and the interior wear on one to make a call on it. But I'm willing to bet there should be a 1 or possibly even 2 in front of that reading. I've seen very few with that kind of mileage.
I kept documentation on mine to show how MANY miles I had on the clock 540000 miles, they should have that as well...

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I know that up here you get a history report from the dmv when you buy any used car. Somehow I think if you got one on that car it would have another number in front of what they claim it to be.

randomguy

Reaction score
When I bought my Dakota two years ago the Autocheck report went back to 1994 on my 1990 truck for whatever odd reason.

Back